Reviews for Who Dares Wins
Lana chapter 28 . 5/22
Plus j'avance dans cette histoire plus je suis exaspérer. Pauvre harry
Tootir3d2sl33p chapter 28 . 5/24
More please! OMG! I hope you’re not suffering from writers block. I love this even after reading it multiple times.
Lana chapter 17 . 5/22
Je n'arrive pas à comprendre comment des parents qui ont abandonnés leur enfant pendant quinze ans, s'imaginent que ceux ci seront follement heureux de les revoir. Quelle naïveté. Bravo qui! Bravo ce maudit Dumbledore avec son "plus grand bien. Je le déteste
Draco deserves to be punished for what he’s done. No one should pity him and call him poor little draco.
Tony McNucklz chapter 28 . 5/23
I do hope to see Flitwick go Goblin on Draco.
6258489 chapter 26 . 5/23
not sure where my misunderstanding is coming from but why would the Lord need to increase his own trust vault limit?... also, i wouldn't trust Jamie, he and Trevor are the ones who kidnapped Pansy. Regardless if they later made a piss poor attempt to release her it doesn't change that fact. That doesn't even take into account I'm not sure why Katie is so friendly with him, her personality?
Isahh chapter 28 . 5/23
Just one question: a few chapters ago we, readers, were told that the school elves were ordered not to answer the students' requests, so why did the one at the end of this chapter answer Harry's call? Was it because their orders don't forbid them from showing up before a student, only to execute a pupil's command? And the reason he did agree to comply with Harry's would be because it would be a rare exception (that the elves are allowed to obey them if it means to contact a professor)? Is that so?
Isahh chapter 28 . 5/23
Having a great time with this story. I hope you update soon, it's been a bloody delicious reading.
Great to see you back writing, looking forward to another chapter. Although, I may have to read the whole story again to remember all the details. Tragic really...
VashonBeader chapter 28 . 5/19
This is such an awesome story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I can't wait to see what happens to poor little Draco.

Great job!
jumping-jo chapter 28 . 5/19
this is an awesome story of betrayal dad coming back missing twins
poor Draco- wonder if it will all work out for him.
tiffanythibedeau chapter 28 . 5/18
love the story. please keep going... do the professor flitwick talk to draco before doing anything
RFTL80 chapter 22 . 5/17
Your Pansy is one of the best written I have seen it on this site. Letting her have free reign to kick ass in a truly Slytherin manner is just awesome! Eager to see where she ends up.
cameron1812 chapter 28 . 5/16
Ah yeah! Glad you are back! Love this. Harry, unflinching, taking action on front of Minerva. Draco's reaction to Snape not being there. Flitwick's speech. The Griff common room.. Amazing scenes. Love it, and thank you!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 28 . 5/15
Unless Professor McGonagall is different in Harry's first years of school of your story, he has no reason to believe anything would be done about Malfoy. Dumbledore would not hurt him and likely would just send him on his way.
It is hard to know what to think about Jamie and Trevor as we don't know enough about his background. Pampered prince he truly seems to be. Naive, definately.
2,309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »