Reviews for Who Dares Wins
Very good! Loved how all of the HOH except the one called out their stance of how things have changed. And that one holdout bit too much of a surprise. So looking forward to the next chapter
WildOnionTops chapter 28 . 5/8
Nice update. Keep up the good work!
IloveHeat chapter 28 . 5/8
Hurray! Thank you for another chapter. I love this story!
confusedw00kie chapter 19 . 5/8
Only issue i have with this chapter is that they completely ignore the most obvious escape option.

They have had elves pop in and out throughout the engagement and never think to have the elves take them with them. And we know it is possible because Dobby did it in the movie and book. Straight through the Malfoy wards.
So long ago chapter 9 . 5/7
I’m glad you’re back!
Pink Noise chapter 28 . 5/7
This is awful! I read this story from the beginning for what must be the tenth or twelfth time, and it ends in a cliffhanger again!

This story is about as far from what JKR wrote as you can get, and that’s exactly right for fanfiction. If I wanted to read the books again, I’ve got them. This is one of my favorite stories and I just wish you could write it faster. As long as you keep writing, though, I’ll happily keep reading. Thank you.
taxzombie chapter 28 . 5/7
Damn! I had hoped to 'see' Malfoy smeared all over the nearest wall, aw well, it give me something to look forward to look forward to in the next chapter. I really like your version of Harry. Nicely done
graphicdesignerlars chapter 28 . 5/7
Yeah! Super happy to get a new chapter. What happens now? Does Draco flee? Fight back? Caught and resists? Caught and complies?
Harry's super competent, it's hard to imagine conflict that poses a real threat.
taxzombie chapter 5 . 5/7
Very intense. Well written. I can easily visualize the scene and the characters within it. Well done, very well done.
Thrilled to see the next installment of this marvelous story!
sballeno chapter 28 . 5/7
An very well written, entertaining story. Thanks for your hard work!
reiwil10 chapter 23 . 5/7
Another great chapter
Jimbocous chapter 28 . 5/6
Great stuff, and thanks for the reread! Hope you find your way back soon!
Darkis Shadow chapter 28 . 5/6
AHHHHH! I love this story! The hijinks and shenanigans going on here is something I greatly enjoy. I never thought of military Harry, but you know what, I'm sold. I enjoy reading how all the characters interact with one another. If you decide to continue writing this, I look forward to the next chapter~
reiwil10 chapter 9 . 5/6
Oh man this chapter is so good
2,309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »