Reviews for Dobby's Deceit
Specky Clarke chapter 20 . 7/24
This is a good story, but I am reluctant to read the last chapter as you have not completed it.
femalefarrier chapter 21 . 7/20
I know you havent updated in a while but I am loving your story and hope you continue
lokyyt chapter 20 . 7/15
more please keep typing and please reply
RoseeQueen chapter 21 . 7/13
Ahhh I just binged this book and I wish there were more! I love your writing style and hope that eventually there is more!
Joseph C Bernier chapter 5 . 7/7
Hi. Good story. Maybe I'm dense, but where is the deceit in your title? I'm not seeing it, unless you've yet to reveal it? Thanks much. Take care.
blcoachmac chapter 20 . 7/2
Great job! Wanting more!
blcoachmac chapter 18 . 7/2
Things are going to go fast soon, I think! Dumbledore needs to be castrated! What is happening to Malfoy?
blcoachmac chapter 11 . 7/1
Gonna be interesting to see how the elves help Harry got rid of Tom!
blcoachmac chapter 9 . 7/1
What is. the Weasleys and Dumbledore up to? When will Harry's power manifest into beinv as strong or stronger than Tom and Dumbledore?
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 6/30
Well done! Soon have to deal with Dumbledore and Ronald!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 6/30
Protect the Grangers, get Hermione as his girlfriend, learn krav-maga, beat some sense into Ron, Malfoy, and get rid of Tom and Dumbledore!
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 6/30
Soon the trials will start! Betty might come in real handy! Harry needs to learn wandless magic! He also needs friendship that is trustworthy!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 6/30
Dealing with Dumbledore is gonna be more tedious than dealing with Tom. Dealing with those who want to use him is gonna take skill!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 6/29
Harry having help is great!
Fire Tempest chapter 21 . 6/18
This has been fantastic so far, I've barely been able to pause reading. I hope you choose to continue with the story!
2,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »