Reviews for The Scar
Batcee chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
It's amazing the crazy stuff you can find on this website, intermixed with all the junk. Absolutely loved your style! Decided to review this chapter because of the awesome BtVS parody-ness of it. Great fic.
RMCstephAGD chapter 10 . 5/16/2004
another great chapter... the funny just keeps on coming :)
Pretty Miss Me chapter 10 . 5/12/2004
oh god was that hilarious! lol yay plz update sooner! ill keep reading!
Kerriher cuzn chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
WHERE IS CHAPTER 10? grr... it's not here! WHERE THE HELL IS IT? Great btw
rebecca89 chapter 9 . 11/13/2003
gr8 gr8 gr8! update soon! r&r my fic! thanks
Lady Juice chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
hehe, I know, I know. . . I'm barely on the 3rd chapter, but I couldn't help mahself, I just had to review! This was so hilary-us! omg, haha, thank you for reading my fic!

Daisie chapter 9 . 10/11/2003
lucious lucius? that was too funny... exactly what i needed tonite
Daisie chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
Haven't read the whole thing but I gotta tell you how happy I was that you included the Princess Bride in there! I love that movie! And I liek your story ALOT!
RMCstephAGD chapter 9 . 10/9/2003
AH! you've uncovered the secret of my heart! buffy and harry potter at the same time! i
Jenna Potter chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
YOU KILLED DRACO! :-O i liked him, hahaha the evil Harryus. lol DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME BITCH! haha to funny too funny! i love it, update soon n bring draco back... ur creative im sure u will do it

me chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
hahahahaha... "don't you walk away from me bitch!" hahahaha

I love the buffy-ness i was so cracking up

I think steph will enjoy it as well

it has so totally made my night

i feel so good now

LivEviL chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
its contagious isnt it? thats why you couldnt write and then i couldnt write and then i passed it back to you and you passed it back to me...thank the lord ("SWEET BABY JESUS" -Number 98) that you put an end to the vishus (HAHA I LOVE SPELLING) cycle!

i loved loved loved it!

cant wait till you update!
starlightz6 chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
ABBY! ABBY ABBY ABBY! it's me, your bestest teammate/buddy in the whole wide world- ALISSA! i just read your story [cause you told us all to at carmen's house, ya know 'cornrows night']. so yeah, i read it- AND IT'S COOL! . anyways, i'm tired so i'm gonna sleep before big ol' pep rally day- YAY! ttyl! MUAH!
Lame Llama chapter 8 . 10/4/2003

*falls over and dies of insane laughter*

Anyway, that thing was funny! I've been meaning to read something by you (I love doing that for people that review my story *squee*) and I finally had time to do it today. May I just say, you should update soon? That'd be a grand ol' time!

Oh yeah, and thanks for the reviews!

-Alikins xox
Pretty Miss Me chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
hey isnt it fear of a name only increases fear of THE THING it self? (u left out the the thing) just thought id let u know when i was te,l you how hillarious this fic is! it has got to be one of the funuiest ive read! ;p lolz keep it up!