Reviews for Izuku the Angel
AutumnXIIIRain chapter 1 . 8/4
Didn't izu and katsu had a friend with wings as a kid? Oh good so izu cousin's Hawks. Was wondering what's their relationship. But it's kinda weird that inko calls him hawks instead of his real name
Luciendar chapter 8 . 7/22
You're Shiozaki is pretty intense, huh? I honestly can't even see her being a hero with an attitude like that. She seems like she'd be happier working with the church. I don't know how romance would workwith a character like that.

The new feather is interesting. I'm curious if that's a permanent thing. It does make me wonder why though. Is there another aspect to his quirk we don't know about? Will he have a fallen angel form? I really hope he's not an actual angel, that'd be a bit much for me.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 1 . 6/10
Interesting.
josiah07112003 chapter 4 . 4/22
tenya is a dush
josiah07112003 chapter 2 . 4/22
all might is a bitch. izuku said other people said he had a quirk but all might call him crazy.
SSJ-Jolt chapter 8 . 4/22
Please stop flitting between English and gratuitous Japanese. It's either UA or Yuuei. And frankly I have no idea why anyone uses 'Yuuei' when it clearly has 'UA' plastered all over the campus.

Sorry, pet peeve.
SSJ-Jolt chapter 1 . 4/22
Only read this chapter so far but...

FINALLY! Someone who does first person right!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 4/2
Impressive and distinctive skill sets here and I’m eager for more!
Shadow-Shinobi666 chapter 8 . 3/30
Great chapter
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 8 . 3/30
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I Can hardly wait for more!

YAY! IBARA IS IN 1-A; And Sugarman is in 1-B. . .

I Can hardly wait to see what Tenshi will do next. . .
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 8 . 3/29
Well, at least Monoma has a friend in 1A with Izuku. Maybe a little less competitive and a little more worry when hell breaks loose. For some reason I also see him picking foghts with Bakugo because that boy is easy to rile up.
Granted Bakugo may be busy laughing from Ibara thinking Izuku is a literal angel, or he might try to keep the zealous girl away from the small angelic boy.
And Izuku, he has a challenge on his hands named Todoroki. Half is not good enough.
Ranger McAleer chapter 7 . 3/17
Please update soon
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 3/16
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

So Who's getting demoted & who's getting promoted?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 6 . 3/16
YAY! VINEYARD ANGEL! IZUKU X IBARA!

D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 3/16
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I WANNA SEE IZUKU WITH THE SAINT GIRL FROM CLASS 1-B!