Reviews for Silent Enemy
No lovey dovey chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
what the fucking hell happen to lovey dovey blues?!
OH SHIT OH SHIT chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
MY name's Anna! ( review posted halfway through chapter!)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
um wtf dandy? I quote '' that stupid blonde isn't going to get that ingredient while I'm here.'' unquote. Dandy, YOU HAVE THE FUCKING SAME HAIR COLOR!
holy fuckin shit chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
damn! this f-in rocks!
Happy n sad now chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
'sobs' oh why? WHHYYYY DID YOU LEAVE?! 'chokes and is sobbing wildly' Beth:'turns to everyone' I'm sorry guys her close cousin just went to Stanford like my mom ,blossom. -_-
Guest chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
I got a question. Why does everyone else find love, and Blossom doesn't. I mean they worked this hard to get Brick back; they deserve love!
Rosemary chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I know this story has been completed years ago, but I can't help but say that this whole story is amazing. All of your stories, actually. I've been reading your posts on Lj, and I hope you, along with sbj, fulfill your dreams and get published.
xinwei chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
This story is pretty similar in terms of a villain dominating and creating other superpowered people to your other one. I find this one much more interesting! There are more typos though. It's still a great read. I love it how you made Blossom and Buttercups relationships go slow. I personally like endings that way. Why does the princess always get to live happily ever after the prince after meeting briefly? What kind of attraction is that! Haha, I thought about the poison ivy reference, even though I kept thinking about Ivy League schools.
powergirlrainbowrebecca chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
very good story no great story! ff will not let me login BTW.
Sorry I Just Did chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
This was amazing.
Ms Briar chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
I dont know why you called this your poorest story. I read it because I was going through TR withdrawl, so I could get a fill of good writing and its great. Its my third favorite story of all time.
you will never know chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Hi, I LUV the story so far! But i think you focus to much on blossom and bubbles...I think that you need to focus on buttercup as much as them and focus more on her destructive and violent personality. Other than that, like I said before, LUV THE STORY SO MUCH! and that will be the last of the complaints... good job and you have real talent! :D
Princesspurple2334 chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
i luv it
bluedot chapter 20 . 5/6/2009
i know that i might be alittle late, but you should totally make a sequel...i want 2 ask u some questions conserning writing (dont worry its nothing bad!) but im afraid someone might see this review and steal my idea. could you please reply to this review? it would help alot!

TOODLES,

BLUEDOT
kazorashi chapter 20 . 4/3/2009
So good...(c'mon Brick...you're starting to make me mad...and I don't get mad often...[I rarely get mad]). Well, I'm sure he's gonna chase after her. Oh, I loved your ending. It's so different from other endings. Like say, an 'I love you' kiss ending. I like this story! Its so...(sigh) *Stares dreamily at computer screen* So cool...