Reviews for Melting A Heart Of Ice
jahmed chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
your a good witter
Erestory chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
OMG! Thats all i can say. The dialoge with joey vs icecream mechine and Kaiba vs wheelchair was one of the funniest i ever read.
Konoha's Silver Wind chapter 19 . 12/12/2006
WE WILL ALL MISS YOU ICHIGO-CHAN!

Hannah:AND SETO!
Master Seto's Student chapter 17 . 12/11/2006
Uhh Yami and Normal Bakura...RUN!
Seraxil chapter 19 . 9/4/2006
Omg i am crying so much...i h8 u i h8 u i h8 u! lol wen kaiba went into the vortex i was crying like mad n my mom was lyk 'wats up wid u?' n i was like KAIBA'S DIEING WAH' n she guz 'hu!'... i am so happy the ending was happy n i cried at the end with joyful fluffly tears. OMG i loved this so much! I found it and read it straight away and i read the whole thing in a day and its staying on my favs and im gna read the sequal and...and im gna make my bessies read it and lyk omg that was so great... BTW DID I TELL U IT WAS GR8? *SNIFF* IM STILL CRYING!

X X X
violagirl chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
hi! i like the story and the plot, but the way you write the character's personalities is a little oc so it makes it a little weird. Still, good story!
Black Illusions chapter 19 . 3/26/2006
Illu-chan: Aw! Seto-chan, that's so cute!

Seto: What the hell are you talking about?

Illu-chan: You're such a cutie pie when you're in love.

Seto: *smirks and whacks Illu-chan upside the head with his newspaper* Shut up already will you?

Illu-chan: IIE! You're too kawaii!

Seto: SHIZUKA NI!

Illu-chan: *glomps Seto* ha ha.

Anyway, the real review:

Ah! That was so great! It made me cry! lol. Your writing becomes much more fluent in the last few chapters, which is good. It made things flow much smoother than the first few chapters. _ I really liked it, though the ending was kind of rushed. But it's still really good!

Kudos! *hands Ichigo-san, Seto-chan, and Baku-chan Kudos bars* YUM!
Black Illusions chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
AH! I've been reading for a while now, but I absolutely had to review this chapter! _

That's so romantic! And so evil of Mokuba...but I suppose little brothers are little brothers, right? ha ha.

Anyway,the real review:

You've got a great storyline going and great ideas. Your writing is nice, but could use some work (well, everything can be improved, nothing's perfect, right?). There are a few typos I've been catching throughout the entire work, but they aren't terrible. The sentences are slightly choppy, and could flow more smoothly together if you combined some. Well, anyway, it's still a very good work.
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Hey, love your story, and i have my story up, check it out. it's called Demons and Duel Monsters, chap 1 is up, working on 2. plz tell people about!

From, the girl who gives you part of her lunch every day
lUgIaPkMnMaStEr chapter 19 . 11/16/2005
encore encore!
TAYLOR SEALS chapter 17 . 3/13/2005
IT WAS MOKUBA HAVE TO GET HIT AND GET PUT IN A COMA FOR? WHAT HE DO WRONG?
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 19 . 3/4/2005
What an awesome fic! I actually cried at the whole park scene. I didn't want Seto to leave and I cried out of happiness when he came back! _ I can't wait to read the sequel. I wonder when Mokuba will wake up...Well, anyway, I really loved this story and I will be reviewing your next one! _
Hatake Shiko chapter 19 . 2/19/2005
I can't stop the tears from flowing down my face as I write you this. This was a wonderful story and it made me cry...Your damn good story made me CRY!

Well...gotta go...I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Sovaaun chapter 19 . 1/13/2005
That was so sad, in a good kinda way. It took 4 days to read, but it was worth it. I love it. I faved it and you into authors. And trust me, it's not everyday I fave and author. My stupid computer won't let me enter stories into , but if I ever actually finish any of the stories I start, I'll make sure to link them to you...

I don't really do that, much, either. -

But I think you deserve it.

Can't wait to read the Sequel. I'll be on Dev now.

Ja ne!

-Kiyira
NeroWolf chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
Hi. I havent read this yet but i'm sure it'll be good. My brother just commit suicide a month agao and lately fics about suicide have been all i've been getting. Keep going though. i'll be cheering you on