Reviews for Does this Unit have a Soul?
FuryJoe chapter 4 . 16h
great story
ThatOneRandomDude chapter 4 . 12/4
A thing I noticed that should be corrected. A CPU carries no data, it only does calculations. So implementing the T-800's processor would not override her programing in any way. If it was a hard drive or some other memory storage device that she replaced, it would make more sense as those store data and what not. Question/Theory. is she supposed to be a fully self aware AI, I thought that that the terminators were not self aware and that only Skynet was. Does this mean that the terminatrix (at least in your fic) is a successor/child of Skynet, or is her AI status purely accidental?
HoangKimVu chapter 4 . 12/2
Glad to find this story. So good.
Just found this, awesome work and story.
Reven207 chapter 4 . 11/30
Glad to see this story is back, can't wait until we get into the proper timeline of Mass Effect 2!
You are really underselling ME guns. They should be having the effect of heavy machine gun, capable of damaging apc armor, certainly not pinging.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 4 . 11/29
Love
anthonym3 chapter 4 . 11/29
I really enjoyed this terminator fic thus far. I think that, for the TX to make true change, they ought to start creating 1-800s and the like. I can't imagine that the TX will stand all this inefficiency when she is designed to run an army of eternal machines.
cengland chapter 4 . 11/29
A CPU would only be incompatible as long as the TX unit didn't understand the CPU's commands - which the TX unit would be able to determine in a few minutes once it got direct access to a CPU.

And it now has dozens of Omni-tools that it can break down. They don't all need to survive the process but each one that does represents and increase in processing power for the TX once it figures out a way to network them to it's own core.
T-surv chapter 4 . 11/29
This story takes an interesting direction...
Can't wait for more.
Someguy the anon chapter 4 . 11/29
I like a good stomping
Oetzi chapter 4 . 11/29
your story is awesome! there are very few terminator fanfics on this site and your story is just what i‘ve been looking for. a badass tx crushing people and the mass effect bits are pretty interseting so far
Warehouse1 chapter 3 . 11/7
Does this unit(story) live?
AL chapter 3 . 10/23
So, is it going to absorbe Jane Shepard or are we going with a timeline closer to the original Mass Effect plot? I ask because one is more straightforward and the other would require far more writing to achieve a coherent state.

Also, repairs are going to be a interesting affair with our current Terminator Protagonist. Not a plot hole, but a consideration to be taken into account. Other some minor plot questions about her dammaged chip and sub-systems, I think this looks good.

Dont sell yourself short, its good so far, Just make sure that we have a plot rather then writing beacuse It looks cool on paper. You seem to be a better writer then that.
Gendalon chapter 3 . 9/13
Really interesting read so far, I'm curious where this goes. Especially how the Terminator will interact later on with Shepard and the crew, if you follow the ME2 storyline later on that is. Keep it up ;)