Reviews for Does this Unit have a Soul?
Jctherebel chapter 6 . 10/31
This is really cool m, I hope you come back to this someday
Blank5255 chapter 6 . 5/24
Please update
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 3/24/2020
Wow! Impressive! I wonder if AM-1R4/Amira will need to be a bit aggressive in order to get Mortimer’s assistance? Although I believe there won’t be much of an issue once he sees what an advanced being like her could possibly mean for future benefits.

Good work!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 3/24/2020
Hm! Good work! Loving this!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 3/24/2020
This is off to an interesting start.
Outgund chapter 6 . 2/11/2020
Pretty cool story
Blaze1992 chapter 6 . 1/14/2020
Interesting idea kinda of weird that the T3 movie bad girl is the hero here.
Blaze1992 chapter 4 . 1/14/2020
Why kill the slaves?
Blaze1992 chapter 2 . 1/14/2020
Wait the whole team died?
Hill of the Hank chapter 6 . 1/12/2020
Just found this story today. Pretty damn good; character development is sound. Terminator is a terminator as always :-). Keep up the good work!
Seros109 chapter 6 . 1/3/2020
Definitiv eine interessante Story. Nett fand ich das mit der prioritäts Liste. Genauso das mit der CPU, nett wie du den T-X etwas drosselst und gleichzeitig ihr die Chance gibst eine echte KI zu werden!

Mach weiter so und schöne Grüße aus Deutschland

Definitely an interesting story. I thought it was nice with the priority list. Just as with the CPU, nice as you throttle the T-X a bit and at the same time give it the chance to become a real AI!

Keep it up and greetings from Germany
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 12/26/2019
Love
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2019
cpu is calc-only
While technically true in theory, you forget that modern ones are more like motherboard-on-chip, with multiple independent processing units AND things like Intel ME.
It makes sense to put some sort of true north or loihi processor on main chip for extra brandwidth. If it contains model with “protect Connor” objective, it can contaminate other processors.
tsukishima7 chapter 6 . 12/24/2019
Love this story. Some people these days don't know to make a grounded well thought out action novel.
anthonym3 chapter 6 . 12/24/2019
Thank you for the wonderful Christmas Chapter! I enjoyed the TX's superior tactics... when will t-800s start walking around to defend humanity from threats within and without?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »