Reviews for Gareki no Rakuen
Roxie Uchiha-Hatake chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Please update this i just asked about this on the other story but you have done a story for it please update what to see what tai got
Sinshana chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I'm glad there's a sequel to Ailees Cassees bcause I really enjoyed that story. I'm not 2 thrilled about Sora but now that Tai's in the picture I don't mind. Pls continue.
ruri-chan chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
OH MY GOD¡ I realy don't see this coming, continue of Ailes Cassées ? too good to be true¡

please continue I love when tai get jealous, I rest when I read that mimi become a model, she is one of the prettiest digimon girls, so she absolutely deserve it.

CONTINUE¡ good bye , good luck
xX-Night Rain-Xx chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
EXCUSE ME, this is not acceptable! You made such a good story and then a sequel... But yet there is only one chapter in the sequel? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Continue the story. . You can't leave Matt kissing Sora all the time! No... D Please continue the story. Please!

I'll beg you if I have to. Or else I will steal your story and continue it! Muahahahaha... Nah, just kidding. CONTINUE! D
Yasmine chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Its so great.I love it,you have to coutinue MAKE IT A PRETY PLEASE.

I love Mimato butbecause there are no Michi fic a lot.

But keep up the good up.
KawaiiMimato808 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I luv it! I hope it turns out mimato!
anime02 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
AWESOME sequel! Please update!
aoisenshi chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Woho? Do I feel some jealousy between those two? Hah, Can't wait to read next! Keep up the good work and Continue soon!
babegalanime chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
this is mimato rite? i hope so... anywayz continue soon plz
Celestial Fire chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
What a great start for a sequel!

I love it so far! please hurry and write more!

Oh the jealousy, the love triangles

I can't wait! HURRY! _
Sweet n Sour12 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
AWSOME! u juss gotta continue son!
juunichi chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
*cackles* hahaha, Yama-chan got bitten by the jealousy bug! *pokes Yama-chan* *cackles* I really hope you continue this soon, it's so awesome! i also like the title *cackles again* so ya continue!...NOW! wow when i was reading this i thought that Mimi got crazy with spending money...and i thought all that money belonged to her grandma or sumthin' who just so happened to be rich! orororo but then it all cleared up when the model thing was mentioned! *hahahaha* i'm extra-hypered right now...who would've thought that watermelon has a great hyper-ness affect on me! *bounces off anticipating the next chapter*
confusedlilpnay chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
aw its so cute!

mimi's so sweet for buying everyone gifts...
fallen-anqel chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
o0o0o...update this!
Summer Angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Wow you made a sequel please continue.

O... matt's jealous, could you please make this a Mimato and Tiaora.

_