Reviews for Strawberry Wine
shadowandhawk chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I've decided that since I like your recent fics so much, I should try reading all your other fics as well, so I've decided to start at the bottom of the list and work my way up! And it was kind of cool to read something old of yours to see how you've progressed over the past year (which by the way, you have very much, and in a good way!). And it's nice to see that even your old works were pretty good. Onto the next one!
Hawk
Panettone chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Ouch, that was so sweet, it was so sweet that it's melting me teeth .
I haven't read your other fanfics yet, but from this oneshot songfic, I can tell that you're a great writer! I loved this songfic, keep up the great work and I'll read all yours fics one by one -can't wait-
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
AW! THIS IS SO KAWAII! I loved this! Please come check out my Inu fics. Ta Ta for now!
Define Normal chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Hm. . .::content sigh::
Good Lissie. I like it. . . .again. I dunno, just decided to read some of your old fics again, and their still as good as ever! Anyway, gotta go, not supposed to be on the internet. Ja ne!
Akai-Akegata chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I LOVED THIS! My favorite kind of fics are the ones were Inuyasha gets over Kikyo and admits that he loves Kagome. I HATE Kikyo! gr... Anyways I'm off to read more fics. I've read a bunch of yours but I have to start reviewing! Your a real good author! Keep it up!
WindScar chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I really like this song! Deanna Carter *is* a really good artist. This song went really well, and I enjoyed the fluffy parts at the end. Hm, one down and about 38 more fics to go! Ja ne Kagome-sama!
Sesshomaru's chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
wow what a story i hope to finnish it all before school! alsion and caterine
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
hey I'm running out of stories to read this one was good but I want you to update the others please.

Signed lee and dog Ears
Amanda C chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Hey, it's me . 's it goin'. htis is a really good my mom liked it, and she sees no point in Anime (hope I spelled that right).Here's a rose.

-'-,-'-,-'-,-

ja ne! -*
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Cute... i like the insites to Kikyo... and how Inu feels about her.. though.. i wish Kikyo would DIE!
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Hewo again. OMG I loved this story lol and the song was great. I like that song. Well gtg BYE BYE!
Desert.Illusion chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
i know that you wrote this back in April, but my friend recommended one of your fics to me and when i hear that one fic is good, i try to read all the fics by that author. this fic was really good considering that you didn't know a lot about Inuyasha yet.
Tiggr chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
PLEASE ADD MORE TO THIS ONE TOO!

g2g, Tiggr
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Aww, very fluffy and cute! I like the way this little story played out, you did a good job for not knowing much about the story line.

Anyway, I decided to look and see what other kinds of stories you have out there for some good old cavity-inducing enjoyment! So don't be surprised if you find more reviews! _
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Hello Moon Maiden, or should I say other Melissa. Lol. Yeah it's me. The enigmous mod from the Inu-yasha list. Just thought I'd review your fic, or one of them. I like this one it's very well written. I hope you'd take some time to review some of my stuff, I have about 4 Inu fics that are actually worth reviewing.

Well, it's 2:39 a.m. and I wish I knew what I was still doing up. O_o

Ja

Melissa or other wise Mirkou Houshi-chan is what they call me here
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »