Reviews for Strawberry Wine
Deli chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
lmao the last sentence. You're an amazing writer _
raverbear chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
If only they really acted like that!
kinggorss90 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
AW I WOV IT
Whitney Lin chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
hehehehehehe, one of my moms favorite songs! She luckliy didnt read this, she thinks im weird from getting a smile on my face when i read. Oh well, YEAH i love fluffy stories!
whitelaurel chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
You write great song fics you know that - Good job!
Define Normal chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Spelling mistakesmillions

Grammar mistakesmany

Overlasting Effect Shocking

I so wanted to flame you, i really did, but every freakin time, I just can't bring myself to it. Curses! *whining* your just to god! *breaks down into continual sobs much like the HP characters every time a Happy Fun Show episode is aired _* Your writing makes me feel so awesome! All of your stories give me that special feeling of happiness, it takes me away from my awful life that I have been sentenced to. I love the way you incorporate songs into your writing, it makes them original, but next time do one we all know and love! I love more than one thing about your stories, but I think I love the authoress even more! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I..i can't help but wonder if you actually believed that! *tries to sustain laughter but can't* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Sorry, but when people always ask who I like, I always say someone from 7-3, but I never give a name, and I suppose people (even from 7-1!) have begun to suspect something, and I yell at them and curse them, but when I try to picture that kind of situation, I just can't help but laugh...*tries a second time but just can't* HA HA HA HA HA HA! See ya later Miss Minchin!

Lotsa Kindness ~~

Define Normal
Sugi Komadori chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
ah that was so sweet. i love how inu-yasha can't forget kikyo, unlike some fanfics where he just throws her aside. Because even though i hate kikyo so much, inu-yasha did have deep feelings for her that he just can't throw aside, and this sense of loyality can prove that inu-yasha won't throw kagome's feelings aside just like that if she died (which is never gonna happen thank you very much _) all and all, this is a wonderful fic and it is now one of my favs! _
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
that was so sweet! and thats one of my favorite songs too!
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Major cuteness! _ Good job.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4