Reviews for Everflowing
Dark Kora chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Omg that was so amazing! I loved it!
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
damn she was so lost in thought tht she walked off the CRAP inuyasha is crying and one of his tears brung her back thts so sweet
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was Beautiful! _!
Gembeth chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
True, the beginning was a bit depressing. But it definitely worked. I don't quite understand whether she jumped or fell...I suppose it doesn't really matter after all. I like your poetry style!
Slowlytheblooddrips chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
that was very interesting, it was different then what I'm used to seeing from you, but there's nothing wrong with change am I right? hm yes, it was the trickest plot yet, kaogmes so pure and happy no one could think that she was suicidal! And to think... schemstess of Sand Springs couldn't thingk of it(I'm serious, I can think up plots for robbing banks and why children have to be checked by the medal detector at the airport and things like that...so hence the name schemstess)I like it!
Hanako Horigome chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Aw, that's so swet!
sweetmaiden chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Aww...that was really sweet! _
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Aww...so cute. I love happy endings!
Kokari chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wonderful job.
akarihime chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
aw taht was sweet...
LavenderRose66 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This has a really interesting setup and finish. almost quit reading it because I'm not into the short prose style, but kept with it just to see where it was going. You might want to get a beta and correct your fics too. Nothing ruins the moment like Inu chewing out Kag and calling her a "stupid WRENCH!" Last I checked, she wasn't a Craftsman ;). Overall, it was a good shorty though.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
That was so sweet. . . I always thought Kagome would feel that way, but you give a whole new meaning to it and put it in words so well!
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
*next* aw...how cute...i was slightly lost because im not good wit poetry but all in all i got it! he *next*