Reviews for Thousand Miles
hateyoujason chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
heart, Heart, HEART! So nice and cute! I wuv it
**SU!**
Ks-Starshine chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Very well written. I had never seen it before, but this song is perfect for such a story. You blended them together well, truely capturing my emotions. I loved it. You did a fantastic job.
sakura chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
u must add many more chapters! I LOVE HARRY POTTER SO MUSCH! (did i just say that out loud?) :: blushes:: well, its true!
Findabhair13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
That made my cry. It was so sad but so sweet. Good writing
tinychopsticks chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
This is the first HP fic I have ever read and it is great. I love it. It's so sad and sweet!
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
You don't have enough reviews for this story, so I'm gonna review. . . . . again. Great job! Yadda yadda yadda. You know the drill. Ja ne!
Whimsical Flourish chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
good job
Inu Sarah chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
(sniff sniff)that was very sad but I liked it alot.
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
This was so nice! I absolutely loved it! *wipes tear* You're great!
Define Normal chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
WHY DON'T YOU WRITE LIKE THAT FOR ME?

I feel so unwanted, so complicated, feel myself losing grip! HA HA! I just realized how stupid this must sound to everyone but you and me! HA HA! Am I the only one laughing? I can't believe you can actually write without using humor! Post a Happy Fun Show! They'll love it! I'll probably flame some of your other stories.*smiles evilly* Don't worry, if your other ones are as good as this, I'll most likely be your only one!

P.S. Guess Who?

Lotsa Love _

Define Normal
definenormal chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Why don't you write anything like that for me? I feel so unwanted...everythings getting so complicated...i..i'm losing grip. I feel wierd cuz people reading this probably think I'm crazy don't they? Oh well, its not far from the truth. If its ok with you im gonna flame you a few times. *grins evilly* i mean, what good is it to be an authoress and not get flamed? I mean really! And the way you write, I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one. Keep it up! And if you don't know who this is by now, thats really sad. Thanks for touching my life with your writing.

Lotsa Love, _

definenormal
SephirothsGoddess chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
hello my little pet, tis i, your stalker!

Sapna: -_-; Aibou, can it.

Trish: aww! you ruined my scary approach Bakura taught me!

Sapna: ?_? Bakura taught you that calling people 'pet' was scary?

Trish: well... maybe he only meant, the last part, and meant that part to me.. _?

Sapna: *sighs frustrated* *rolls eyes*

Trish: anywayz, i loved your story! _ was well written and worthy of more reviews dammit!

Sapna: AIBOU! NO CUSSING ON A REVIEW!

Trish: ;_;

Sapna: *huffs* youve been hanging around Bakura far to long. lets go!

Trish: but i wanna read more- *gets dragged off my Sapna* -_-*