Reviews for we're good at bad ideas, my love
dpdp chapter 11 . 8/23
Wonderful. Looking forward to more.
RhizOneill chapter 11 . 8/19
Awww I love this. So perfect. I love the idea for Jack and Sam finding a place together. I am so looking forward to read the next chapter soon.
FanFicForever chapter 11 . 8/18
My heart is doing all the flippy flops right now! You've written the recovery process well - relatable and serious enough, but not so much that the whole story becomes a recovery from hurt story.
Asamson chapter 10 . 7/30
I love this story! I can’t wait to read more!
dpdp chapter 10 . 7/25
Great chapter. Glad the gang could help Sam. Looking forward to more.
TinkStar87 chapter 10 . 7/17
Aw Sam, this one i tell ya. Nicely done. Love Janet is wanting Cassie and Daniel being Daniel; Jack being Jack and being there for Sam, and you can't forget Teal'c and Kawalsky, love those two! Thank you for posting. Read ya Later ;)
RhizOneill chapter 10 . 7/17
So well written. Really do enjoy reading this so much. I cannot wait to read the next chapter soon.
Jhessill chapter 10 . 7/15
Awesome! Love it! Excellent chapter. Thank you!
Wileret chapter 5 . 7/15
I need to point out that I love that Kawalsky is alive and doing Jack miserable. His character is wonderful.
Blue-hood chapter 10 . 7/14
This story is honestly so well written, all the characters are perfect, the AU very easy to buy into! I love it!
Wileret chapter 2 . 7/10
I've enjoyed this re-write so much. Doctor Carter has such a unique way of being so nervous and bright at the same time! Also, all those subtle attraction touches 3
Loving this, hopefully you'll update?
Thanks
Wileret chapter 1 . 7/7
Oooh I love this first chapter. I'm so happy to see that this evolved to a huge story!
dpdp chapter 9 . 6/5
Cliff hanger. More more please.
RhizOneill chapter 9 . 6/5
No no no! My heart is breaking for Jack here. Please update the next chapter soon.