Reviews for The Blind Date
this-bright-eyed-soul chapter 7 . 4/16
Oh my word; FANTASTIC I find myself completely and utterly convinced by this ship and I never would've thought I would
Alma-sama chapter 7 . 1/18
This is adorable! Truly!
OMG I seriously love this paring and this story is absolutly CUTE!
Thanks for writing this!
despicableme chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Brilliant story and sense of humor! :D
PhoenixLord05 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
He could have gotten away with not going on this date if he really wanted to... Oh well, Yoshi.
FandomNut chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Gotta love the twins and their meddling ways! I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
ferret assassin nin chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Well...I don't think Percy and Oliver necessarily deserve to get some revenge on Fred and George; I mean, if it weren't for the two meddling twins, they would have never hooked up in the first place. I loved this chapter. I amend my last statement; this chapter is my favorite out of all of them. I think this is one my favorite stories where Oliver and Percy finally comes to terms that they love each other. The feeling in it is very authentic and, the characters are like J. K, Rowling herself created them. I've been having a horrible time these last few weeks, and even some sleepless nights because of my bad mood, so, this fic made my day. I am not joking on that matter. It really did. I love this! :D

ferret assassin nin chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Aw...absolutely adorable, funny, awkward, and just plain Oliver/Percy! :D I think they've finally figured out just what they are. Oh, and I loved that snippet bit with the twins and dinner, and with them showing up in Percy's office. It was brilliant. :D Oh, last thing, I LOVED the prank the twins pulled on the two boys. It was just perfect.

ferret assassin nin chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
It's very true; it's not what it looks like. XD Aw...who would have thought that Oliver would have been able to get Percy to actually loosen up? I loved this chapter. I think it might just be my favorite one so far.

ferret assassin nin chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Oh no...just what do those twins have planned? I didn't mind the long chapter-it was quite funny, actually. There were a couple times where I thought Oliver and Percy were going to actually start to fight. I scared me, but the I forced myself to read on and relaxed when it didn't happen. I hate Nancy. I don't know...I just instantly hated her the moment she started to hit on Percy and make the poor boy uncomfortable. Especially considering he's gay. Hm...I think Oliver is starting to realize his feelings for Percy, just as Percy is starting to realize his feelings for Oliver but neither boy wants to admit to themselves. lol

ferret assassin nin chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Uh-oh. Just what is this idea they have planned? And what is Oliver thinking right now? Hm...mysteries, mysteries. I love how Oliver nailed Percy on how he already arranged his schedule. That was perfect. :D They're the perfect pair, if you ask me: One carefree and the other tense-Oliver can show and help Percy relax while Percy and help keep Oliver organized and such. lol Poor Percy, though...who would have thought that he wouldn't have had a holiday after all the work he has done? No wonder he's uptight all the time.

ferret assassin nin chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Poor Percy and Oliver...they're just being so awkward about the whole thing. However, Oliver is trying...if only Percy could relax a little. Poor Percy, he's probably going to faint. lol I can see Oliver and Percy killing Fred and George. :D

ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Heheheheeh! I can't stop laughing! XD I can't wait to see when Percy kills the twins. :D Hey, though, at least it's not nose-hair guy, right? :P Anyway, just thought I should comment on how hilarious all of this is.

pinksnowboots chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Oh man. I love you so much right now. I needed my Percy/Oliver fix SO. BAD. And you just did it delightfully! I love the pace of it and how comfortable their dialogue is-so natural and cute! And man, so much eating to smack them both for being oblivious. But it was delightful-if you write an epilogue and/or (hopefully) more PwOw, I will avidly follow you. This story made me so happy!
Someone aka Me chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
There is really only one proper way to respond to this, that being such.

!

Ahem.

Now that that's been said.

No, honestly. This is so amazingly fantastic. Because these two are just so perfect together, and then the Fred and George just makes everything better, and. Yes. You've rendered me nearly speechless.

Also, I would like to point out that I don't typically scream like an obsessed fangirl. In fact, I rarely, if ever, do so. Your story just happens to be that good.

I know, I know – it's years old. I hope you're still around to get this review – they're lovely even years after the fact, as far as I'm concerned.

So, to sum this up, lovely fic; I quite enjoyed it :D
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
'They'll have a field day; probably come up with a whole new set of names for me, like Percivella or Gives-Head Boy' *bursts out laughing* GIVES-HEAD BOY? GENIUS! ( they should have changed his badge to that when they were in Hoggywarts.