Reviews for The words you spoke
ThebeatlesHead chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
O.o really like the poem. and your story as well ;) though maybe you could lay of the rrhymes a bit coz they tend to become less special when u use them in every chapter ... keep on writing, please!
KitsuneDango chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
so awesome
skimmie chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
love the story
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
I loved this fic ypu are a wonderful authour.
Read ya later,
Sirenof the Darknessflame
mcgonagalls-biscuits chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
I've read all you HP stories and I love them all! But this one's my fave. Thanks for writing them. I love your poetry, it's beautiful. I hope you've got more stories in the pipeline, I'll keep checking in the future for more.
oracale chapter 9 . 12/20/2003
This is awsome.I LOVE IT!
stella chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
I loved it. I have been surching for a romance story/book to bring tears to my eyes. And in all my years of suching I have finally found it. It really tuched me.

-Stella
Luna Aelf Writer chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
Thats it! You are now my favorite author out of everyone on this site!
Artemis1988 chapter 9 . 9/11/2003
him and draco and what they did in that last think i cept reading it over and over and was laughing omg that was hot and heavy wow plz write more
Artemis1988 chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
im not reading on yet but i do so mostly hope hermoine gets them together and everyone helps out
L e B o S h I chapter 9 . 8/30/2003
Hey, Serenitas! I can't believe I've been away so long... I guess my girlfriend (don't ask...I'm confused myself) kinda sucks up all my need for romance. But now I've made myself read this story...as much as I need to be made to read this, LOL. Jeez, there's a new chapter, a new story, and 2 or 3 new chapters in my other favorite fic. So yes...sorry I've been away so long!

YAY, I'll hafta find the full version somewhere, LOL. "What are you doing", LMAO! "God" "No, Harry", ROFLMAO! My mom does that..."Oh, God!" "No, 'Mom' will suffice"... Not in the same cirCUMstances, of course, lol.

"You'll be begging for chastity", ROFLMAO. I love the way you put that...just the phrasing makes something so honest sound hilarious, lol.

"For some reason, I didn't get much sleep last night" LOL. Sex and humor...nothing better. Well, actually, the only way it could be better is if you had Harry burst into "Mon Histoire", mais je suis un "freak" hanté de "Les Misérables". _ Wait a minute...did I just...nevermind...

"hybrid of an arse scratching spider monkey", ROFLMAO! Why does something tell me you came up with that one for me? LOL, can I print this one and frame it, too?

"As long as you don’t mind Harry and I shagging in every room, at any time, in any position…no problem", ROFLMAO! God, my parents are staring at me...this isn't cool! BUT I LOVE IT! LMAO, "Where does she come up with these insults?" Hm... I wonder...

"You go shag now. I’m taking my husband home.", ROFLMAO! That sounds just like my friend Bebe...I can just imagine her saying that! She's so...blunt...LOL!

"You can’t always wrap everything up in a neat little package." *Nods head* as my other slash goddess Just Silver says, "You can't condense the Mysterious Working of Life into an Orderly Sequence of Events." (Tell her I quoted that and she'll die laughing.)

*Sigh*...It's over...*Crying* AND YOU'D SURE AS HELL BETTER DO A SEQUEL! Please? O:) WOW, that's actually the first H/D fic I've read that doesn't take place during Hogwarts. Well, I mean, I've read your ficlets, but... I think this opens something completely new up for me. Have I mentioned yet how much I love this fic? I wish I could do magic, if for no other reason than making the Draco (or maybe even Harry) in this fic come to life so he could be my boyfriend...but I have a girlfriend, lol. _ Wow... Subarashiku yatta! Can't wait for the next fic! Hm... Time to check out "A Song Unsung".

*clicking "next track" button* I've been listening to "Le Grand Jour" through the entirety of this chapter. That's what, four times through? Jeez...
Moonfairyhime chapter 9 . 8/20/2003
I'd like to see a sequel!
Hoshiko-Malfoy chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
Oh my dear lord! Have mercy for I have sined. I totally loved this fic. In all honesty this is the first really good peice of writing I have read in at the very least a year. This is the first review I have written in 8 mo. Just to give you an idea! I really, and truly loved your story, and I'm having a great time exploring your site. The sex scene was very good, and very alive, kinda like you were there watching it yourself. This fic had me sitting here, until I finished it and nothing could have kept me from it. I absolutly adored it. There was nothing wrong with it. The only comment that is slightly critisizing is that I see Hermione being more stubborn about taking Ron back, but hey that worked too. I think you should write for a living and that you should never stop doing this. Keep up the great Job! -Hoshiko Malfoy
Arch-Nemesis chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
I'd missed a lot...omg! I can't believe that Dumbledore did what he did...

And Draco was on the receiving end of Harry's hate. Well, one thing is for sure everything did work out for the best in the end.

Excellent work! I'm pleased that I was able to endure such an emotional roller coaster ride. If you *ever* do a follow-up say a wedding or something please drop me a line I would love to read it!

Until next time keep on writing...

Nemesis _~
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 9 . 8/12/2003
o is that it? *sighs* very cool story indeed. ah. happy endings i like happy endings. well done. hm... can't wait 4 the next stroy! lol. i love that song as well.

caz_felton_malfoy