Reviews for Intertwined Realms
Sami chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
This is really good! I can't wait to read the next chapter! hope you type it soon. Now to critic your work. . . .it was written really well actually, icould almost see the forest adn everything, nice job.
BrownieMelody chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
interesting pov!
Arcane Terror chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
Great story so far. This is perfect, becuase I'm such a big fan of both LOTR and Harry Potter! D

And I like how you chose to write on Katie Bell instead of the usual trio, something different!

Anyways, keep up the awsome stuff!
Black-Raven3 chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
The story so far is good, keep up the work.
just annother stupid idiot chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
great chapter can't wait for more
ArcherofDarkness and Callie chapter 5 . 2/16/2004
Please update this terrific story soon!
Good description and I like the quotes at the beginning of chapters!
_
The Iza chapter 5 . 2/16/2004
_ Yay, you finally posted this! Now...-grin-...Hurry up and write chapter 6. This fic is way too good to not be continued. -glare- And this time you will NOT take like...5 months, yesh? Anyhoo, great chapter, as always!
Love,
Naomi Maxwell
Professional scatterbrain chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
Amazing story, I'm totally in awe of your imagination.
SalanTrong chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
whenever an hp chacter meets a lotr elf thats the very same reaction they have.
Mokona chapter 4 . 1/13/2004
Cool story!
Ekwy chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
I think I've found meself a brand new favourite here on ! I don't think this was a boring chapter at all, it was very interesting. It's good that you haven't made Katie a Mary Sue, it seems as if it is a way of art not making a girl from-a-different-world-on-visit-in-Middle-Earth one of those. So... Good work! Ekwy likeses, yes she does, precious... I'll be checking in for updates on this one...
Lachriel chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
Very sweet. The chapter seems almost out of place though. But it wouldn't really have fit at the beginning of the story either. It's very good.
Lachriel chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
Cool. _ Katie's going to make things more interesting.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Rain is good. Angels are good too. Elves are good. Chapter is good. S'all good.
Sunsetcheetah chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Well this is pretty interesting! I wonder what the rest of the fellowship is going to think of her when she performs a spell, or what if she conjours up a broom? That'd be interesting.

I'd also like to see your chapters get a bit longer too!

Check ya later CAtz!