Reviews for Lord of Disasters
Knit Bit chapter 21 . 7/30
I couldn’t stop reading this! So well written. Thank you for such a great story.

Knit
PearlyFox chapter 2 . 7/19
Great find :D
PearlyFox chapter 1 . 7/19
Damn good start! I'm into it!
Such a sweet story
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 21 . 7/1
Lord of Disasters has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in May by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
suzy 2010 chapter 21 . 6/22
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Sassyvampmama chapter 21 . 6/16
Thanks for sharing.
Ajfflady chapter 21 . 6/11
What a roller coaster your story was. Just like life for those with addictions. I feel you did their story justice. I once loved a boy with alcoholism so this story brought back those memories. You wrote an accurate account of what can and does happen in codependent relationships. Great work as always Miss. Following you for more wonderful stories. You and your squad of MOAMN , suki3 and Nikki B really write amazing and fabulous stories. Bless you ladies.
princeselisa chapter 21 . 6/9
Great end! I love that his dad was included. Thanks
banshee69 chapter 21 . 6/6
Thanks for the story. So much of it is such a reality to some people's lives. You did a great job conveying the life of an alcoholic.

Sherry
cullensrule chapter 21 . 6/5
Every story someone grows and changes some for the better , some for the worst. Edward has grown by miles both on his own and with a little help from others to be such a better man. He was an asshole in the beginning but he is now a thousand miles away from there. Even his monster of a father has changed and may they all have a loving relationship.
Loved this story of redemption.
lwig chapter 21 . 6/4
Great story!
tcrew chapter 21 . 6/4
That has me sniffling! Such a great story. Thanks for sharing.
Cina's chapter 21 . 6/2
I loved your ending. Thank you.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/2
Lord of Disasters has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in May at www . twifanfictionrecs . com