Reviews for The Tri-Champion Wizard
More please.
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 7/26
Why why, always a speech in the great hall just avoid those always. They are the most cringe events, he literally had two reporters he was interviewing right there. There was no need for an impossible event like that in the Great Hall no group of children would take one seriously they jeer him out of the room.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/11
Pretty good for the first 7 chapters. The humor works, Harry's nicely competent without comic-book ludicrousy. Even some ham-handed bashing has not ruined the story yet.

Alas, the story may never be finished; judging by the author's overall update history.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 6 . 7/11
›› In the book none of the Champions tried just Summoning the egg...
Not true. The Rowling made sure we did not see, or even hear about, everything that the other champions tried (and a silent summoning attempt may not have even been noticed by Ron). So the book is inconclusive on this point.

Continues to be a great story so far, but the Ron and Molly bashing is so amateurish that it's distracting, not humorous nor cathartic. It's a shame as most of the other on screen characters are more believably rendered and truer to canon.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 7/10
Best explanation for sending Harry back to the wrong time ever. One should know that month names (Like the names of laws) are lies, because politicians dub them so.
Also, just how lazy are our betters? "Let's see... We'll have 'March', then 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August'... I'm bored, we'll finish up later."

›› she had never missed a Quidditch game in which he had played
Not true. One game, she skived off to the library to look up some trifle (something about a giant reptile). I think there might have been another time too, maybe.

Good excuse about why Harry can't just go on a de-horcruxing rampage.
Willow1977 chapter 7 . 7/5
oh my gods.. I love it!
Luvliacd chapter 7 . 7/4
I know it's been a year, but I hope you come back to finish this story. It's entertaining and fun.
B53 chapter 7 . 6/4
I loved this story. I hope you do continue it soon. Love how you write Harry/Hermione
MissyMoeDoe chapter 7 . 5/14
I can't wait till the next update! I love this story.
tazdad47 chapter 1 . 4/25
Please complete this tale. I am late to the party but I found it a most refreshing look at an overworked tale. The irreverence you offer for Thanatos and the Fates I found hilariously refreshing. I am a retired instructor for creative writing, so I tend to look at things with a bit of a jaded eye, but kudos for what you have and again a request to finish this work. tazdad47
Keep going I like it so far
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 7 . 4/21
Love this story
Looking forward to more
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 7 . 4/17
Very fun and enjoyable.
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 7 . 4/1
Great story. Thank you for taking the time to write it. I hope you have time to get back to it at some point as I'd love to see how it all turns out.
Ironhidensh chapter 7 . 2/28
Hermione took it pretty well, all things considered.