Reviews for The Tri-Champion Wizard
Jasture chapter 8 . 7/26
I want more of this one. I hope you are well and your muse has found you able to complete other stories. Something like this is hard where you have to skirt canon so close because “events” still have to happen but at the same time Harry shouldn’t be able to remember every aspect until jogged. Also, thanks for throwing insecure Harry in there for a min. That was very in character. Keep up the writing. I am gonna check out others you have done and hope to see more of this some day.
SilverMidas chapter 8 . 7/18
would love to see more
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 7/17
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you update it sometime.
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 6/25
Ah. I remember this story. It was one of my favorites! It was excellent. I hope the author comes back to it.
E.Elliot chapter 8 . 6/19
I love it!
Don’t give up on this now. Don’t let the magic die. Please carry on with this story.
Astramilitarum01 chapter 8 . 4/24
It's very little to give a real review but all in all it's okay, I'm personaly not a fan of your attempt for Romance and finde most interactions very OC.
Also many things like the timing or the letter are written as only for the drama it brings, and that is kinda anoying, there where better ways to go about it and more then enough drama in 4 year to play with, the additional limitations are just there for effect and drama and don't really give the story any real substance
Cereburn chapter 1 . 4/25
I very much enjoyed the intro, I look forward to reading more.

I've read another story or two that uses the fates as a plot device, but mixing that with Thandie is new to me.
plums chapter 8 . 4/21
you’ve made Hermione even more annoying once they got together.
plums chapter 7 . 4/21
This chapter felt honestly like a waste. Drama for the sake of having drama there. None of the important stuff is being dealt with. Horcruxes, long term plans, etc.
jameskrohn0806 chapter 8 . 4/15
I love the story. Can we have more of the immortals story. They are almost as entertaining as Harry, almost
Ironcoil chapter 8 . 3/21
Amazing story, you have created something here that could go in many different ways. I like the fact that you bring forward Hermione’s intelligence so she put it together. Really look forward to future chapters, thanks for the great read.
Fick Chick chapter 6 . 3/5
I've seen the egg summoned in other fish but I've never seen ton-toung toffees or nifflers used. I'd like to read that.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 2/26
Terrific! I agree with the problems with the Ball. Should have been held much earlier to allow the kids to go home.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 2/26
Good intervention by Thandie. Attire would have found out that Harry would have walked away from everything with out Hermione in the picture.