Reviews for Pokemon Gamer
True Insanity666 chapter 1 . 6/23
I like the story concept but if possible could you make him have a pokemon partner who is different than the others of its species like a shiny gardivoir.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
So much potential here. Please continue this its a great concept
Shadow S. Korosu chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
This seems like an amazing idea, and I am behind it wholeheartedly. I want to see a human going full force against Pokemon on his own, delivering a beatdown as he uses moves and Aura and all sorts of shit. It's been a little more than half a year since this first chapter, so I hope to see it continue soon.
ManticoreBlues chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
not bad but it's weird trying to think of a human howling
Rescue9911 chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
I think you should do both versions as separate stories as while this story is good so far I haven't seen all that many "human raised by Pokemon in the wilderness" type stories if you catch my drift and this story is a new story stile I haven't seen before but I like it so in conclusion I think you should do both as separate stories because both are to good to waist one in favor of the other
bubbattmax chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
YEESSSS! I want! I really really want this story to continue!
LayfonAlseifer chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
So no more chapter ? I was kind of hoping there were more . And I be awesome to see if mc gets stronger and has stronger pokemon and then when Tamika come to him to confess and he rejects . That's what that girl deserves not for rejecting him but for being such a whore.
Dark White Fang chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
This is strange, this is insanity. This is good stuff, brain needs more good stuff (written by a sleep deprived dud who need a break from studying for his exam and found this fic).
sirwilliambrown chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
lol that's not a pokemon battle thats just abuse
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
I am loving this please make more I rarely find story's where the mc can use Pokemon moves and when I do they have little chapters pls I need more you rock
LordGhostStriker chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
damn. That summary had me thinking whenever he got into a battle instead of being real-time like normal it would turn into a turn-based battle just for him and the person he is battling
Flamarow chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Interesting concept though one I think you will have a large numbers of obstacles to handle. The biggest I see is the idea of Adrian actually battling against other trainers. I'd imagine it would normally be considered taboo for a trainer to participate in official battles or even an insult to not use a pokemon at all. He will either have to convince every single trainer he fights or have his status as a pokemon revealed to the world. The latter would make him a huge target for Team Rocket or their successors.

The aggression of pokemon also seems a bit overboard, even if he were considered an untamed or unnatural entity to them. The attacks by wild pokemon I can see despite there being communities of various wild pokemon that live in together without issue but I draw issue with trainer pokemon attacking him without provocation. That stinks of bad or even abusive trainers which would be an issue to everyone, not just him. Instead of it being due to his race, I could believe it to be a passive ability that increases aggression though but that wouldn't match the character description his status gave.

Regardless, I'm interested in seeing where you go with this story. Hopefully this didn't come off as too negative since I'm actually in support of the story. I just wanted to list a few thoughts that might become issues. From the description of the two versions, I'm likely to prefer Version 1 for a gamer story but I expect version 2 will still be entertaining so I'll keep an eye out for it.
Dragon Bone Z chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
This seems to be interesting. A Gamer criminal in Pokemonverse, wonder what Pokemon he will get? Though I must say this is quite irresponsible of you since you have a lot of unfinished story.
Stylepoints Zero chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
Oh great another lady author who posts and leaves for months on end before posting a terrible chapter.
Blades of Chance chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
I tried to warn you vi]

She is just making up nonsense.

a pms but nothing worked.

[You wouldn’t capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn’t capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard.]

Pokemon names actual names. and proper nouns. This is canon. They should be capitalized.

[So, I think there's an important distinction to be made here.

[f it's important to you that he be using oddish-marijuana in particular,]

and again we on this. Seriously man.

[f it's important to you that he be using oddish-marijuana in particular,]

and more bashing.

[...So in addition to all the other protagonist perks]

and more bullsit.