Reviews for What of the Marauders?
kantomon chapter 17 . 7/5/2003
What a great story line! This is a nice Marauder fic, please update a lot!
lil-sweeti011 chapter 14 . 6/14/2003
ur still doing a fantastic job!~
RedRaspberry chapter 12 . 6/5/2003
This is such a cute story! I hope you continue and go all the way through their 7 years! Peaty Pie! Oh wow, that was funny! Please continue soon!
lil-sweeti011 chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
yay~second year! keep up the good work.
Guin chapter 10 . 5/31/2003
It'd be fun seeing how the learn to do it, but it's really up to you. If you do cary on, well this is a really great fic anyway!
RedRaspberry chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
Oh, that is such a cute story! It's sad how Remus'brother died, though. Please continue it soon!
Guin chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
A few notes-

They say Merry Christmas in the book because that is more commonly used in Britain, but they say Happy Christmas in the film (I susupect) to appeal to American audiences or because an American wrote the script. Seeing as Hogwarts is in England, I would keep it as it is.

Remus's brother is called Romulus for one main reason other than the seeing grey fic, and I think this is why she called his brother that. In the myth of the founding of Rome twin princes were abandoned in the woods to die (don't ask why, long story). They were brought up by a she-wolf and were eventually found by some Shepards. They decided to build a city, whilst doing so they had an arguement and Romulus kiled Remus. Romulus went on to build Rome, naming it after himself.

A little bit of theology there! I hope you find that useful, and keep on writing!
lil-sweeti011 chapter 8 . 5/24/2003
great story...storyline...ideas...etc...plz continue..
lil-sweeti011 chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
good story..
The Dark Elfy Chick chapter 7 . 5/19/2003
That's pretty good! Gotta say that you could've proof-read it a little better, but all in all, it's pretty good!
Cynical-Sweetheart chapter 7 . 5/19/2003
Great fanfic! i liked it...and even though you had a lil' bit of gramatical mistakes...it was still okies! keep me posted friend!
Guin chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Really good, but would like to see more of Remus, because he'smy FAV character.
Lyby chapter 4 . 5/3/2003
Hi!

I likes very much your fic, I think she's great! (she is) I think the characters are like I imagine them...

Er, I want to ask you a question, can I translate your fic into french? Because I'm a french girl, and I think your story can pleased people (sorry for the bad expression). I'll say the fic is yours, and how I am a modest translater... If you want to ask me questions, or everything, you can contact me at :

Bye, hope to have news of you!
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
This chapter was a little boring but I enjoy writing about things from unusual perspectives, and plus this is a hard scene to write about.

Is the "Meet Remus" thing from the "Meet_" from American Girl books?

Just a thought, you know...
Guin chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
A great chapter! Noticed the subtle difference in the 1st one to, glad that i could be of any help. Carry on writning and update soon!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »