Reviews for What of the Marauders?
lil-sweeti011 chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
good story..
The Dark Elfy Chick chapter 7 . 5/19/2003
That's pretty good! Gotta say that you could've proof-read it a little better, but all in all, it's pretty good!
Cynical-Sweetheart chapter 7 . 5/19/2003
Great fanfic! i liked it...and even though you had a lil' bit of gramatical mistakes...it was still okies! keep me posted friend!
Guin chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Really good, but would like to see more of Remus, because he'smy FAV character.
Lyby chapter 4 . 5/3/2003
Hi!

I likes very much your fic, I think she's great! (she is) I think the characters are like I imagine them...

Er, I want to ask you a question, can I translate your fic into french? Because I'm a french girl, and I think your story can pleased people (sorry for the bad expression). I'll say the fic is yours, and how I am a modest translater... If you want to ask me questions, or everything, you can contact me at :

Bye, hope to have news of you!
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
This chapter was a little boring but I enjoy writing about things from unusual perspectives, and plus this is a hard scene to write about.

Is the "Meet Remus" thing from the "Meet_" from American Girl books?

Just a thought, you know...
Guin chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
A great chapter! Noticed the subtle difference in the 1st one to, glad that i could be of any help. Carry on writning and update soon!
Guin chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
The sorting hat scene was a tad reminescent of the one in Harry Potter (You could possibly ahve tryed to cahnge the foramt more, rather than keeping it so close to the oringinal) but it is your choice and I reckon that this fic has tons of potential! Wow, this is one of my most sensible reviews i've ever given! I'm going sane. This is a bad sighn.
Scooterbug8515 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Ok, I'm just putting a review in to just try and get things rolling. I realy like this fanfic and I realy think this is worth a read! If you don't like it yet, I promise that it'll get better.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3