Reviews for Liar, Liar
god I love this trope I live and breathe this trope also your writing is basically how I’m trying to make my writing sound like so I’m just gonna go binge all your works
Anon chapter 17 . 7/3
Gosh, that was good read. Thank you
Anon chapter 15 . 7/3
omg, swoon... sigh...
thedrugedghoul chapter 3 . 7/2
why so much hats for inoue? when I read this pairing everyone likes to dis her in some way
frolicfairy chapter 17 . 6/2
I cannot pertain my love towards this story. You took a world building into another level- I am specifically astonished at your take in modern AU. This has by far one of the most terrific stories I’ve ever read, and I’ve seen a lot of IchiRuki stories out there to conclude. Please do never stop your support to this fandom, I don’t think I could ever get enough of your version of IchiRuki 3
applepieshiomai chapter 5 . 5/31
The end was smooth, really smooth ichigo! Yas! Viva la AU ichiruki 3
Cass chapter 17 . 5/25
Cuando Ichigo y Rukia están juntos todo es perfecto, por eso son la mejor pareja de Bleach
marianmerza chapter 17 . 5/23
Awwwwww so sweet!
jobananasan chapter 17 . 5/22
This chapter was such pure wholesomeness. And despite the two of them still having nightmares or anxiety attacks, they're perfectly content. I felt an overwhelming sense of peace and happiness after reading this. I just might reread this particular chapter whenever I'm feeling a little down. And ike Ichigo said, "Everything's perfect." Such a nice feeling. And I love what Yoruichi told Rukia: she doesn't get to decide what Ichigo deserves. It's up to him to make that decision. This time skip is a very nice touch to this fic. It's like the cherry on top. Thanks again for writing this and until next time! :)
linithamonre77 chapter 17 . 5/21
I loved everything concerning this amazing couple and how they grow up themselves to being better persons make me feel peace and happiness
Uin chapter 17 . 5/21
I absolutely love domestic Ichiruki, so there's no wonder why I loved this chapter so much. Though I didn't expect it at all, because I thought that if you were to update this fanfic again it would be on ao3. It was great surprise anyway.

I love how intimate the scene was. It makes me want to cuddle with someone lmao *cries in loneliness*. Anyway, I think this shows that they're already VERY comfortable with physical contact which makes me so happy. Btw I love that you made the fact that she got The Tempest tattoo too very clear because I was wondering about it.

So this is a little off topic, but I think tattoos would look SO GOOD in Rukia, not only because of the aesthetic but because it could mean her independence from her noble clan. Also I think it means she's breaking the mold of what a noble woman "should be". So yeah I love the concept, and maybe this is why I truly enjoyed the concept of her becoming a taicho *and marrying the ryoka* in canon, because it would represent the power and success she had achieved without losing the basis of her character. But well, we can't have everything we wantI think this got very long. But you should know that this chapter was very pretty and it brightened my day. I really wish you can write Ichiruki for a long time more.
jtdarkman chapter 17 . 5/21
A beautiful wrap up I honestly am sad that it’s completed lol but life Gowan’s on . Thanx for the ride thus far and please keep on writing
MariPessoa93 chapter 17 . 5/21
RukiYuki chapter 17 . 5/21
heeeh so is thus extra more chapter ... omg thank-you so much
Girmiku chapter 1 . 5/8
idk why but it's only showing me 14 chapters.