Reviews for University Love
I EvanStar chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Richie turned around and looked at him. "How'd you it was my first year?"

I hate missing words when my brain supplies it for me. ;-)

It should be "How'd you KNOW it was my first year?"
NikkiandNestle chapter 43 . 11/10/2008
You are an amazing author...I wish I had half the talent to put my thoughts down like that.
achillies-eel chapter 43 . 5/24/2008
OMG! I almost died when I read this ending. How could you? It's so SAD! -sob tragically-

Sigh. You have officially made me depressed. I still have to say that I think you're a good author and I like your stories. Oh, and I'm glad you killed off Masters. He was a bastard. Huh. That almost rhymes... Well, good luck with your future writing!
Elle Knight chapter 42 . 8/31/2004
I have been reading your stories for a few weeks now, but I believe that this is the first review I have left. You are a wonderful author and I enjoy reading your stories! I wanted to comment on this chapter in particular. I love the portion of the story in which Duncan, Methos, Connor, and Joe decide that they are going to rescue Richie and attempt to take Greg's head. This is a wonderful, humorous situation! I thoroughly enjoyed the Methos comments! I wanted to commend you for writing another superb story and to encourage you to keep writing well into the future.
KiwiClover chapter 43 . 8/10/2004
Well, I actually read this quite a while ago, but I felt I owed you a review in exchange for all the entertainment I got from this story! So, here goes:

All in all, very VERY nicely done! There were only a few spelling errors (the only really noticeable one being "loose" vs. "lose." When something or someone is lost, you use "lose") But this is just a VERY minor thing.

I was (and am) epecially taken with your quirky and FUN dialogue. I think that's what keeps me begging for more and more of your fiction! _ Wonderfully done!

What saddens me most is that you seem so biased against we poor Sooners...

*sniff, tear, sits dejectedly in a corner*

Hehehe, just kidding. I do go to the University of Oklahoma, but I'm in Engineering, and I really don't care much for OU sports. I actually rooted for Richie to win, all the way through UL! See, you have that effect on readers!

You have a great grasp on the characters, and put a very creative spin on the way things are between them. Great Job!

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!

Keara
blackblade2 chapter 43 . 6/3/2004
What? That's the end? You just leave things like that? How can I not be mad at you? I so thought things were going to work out with Heather! That's horrible...

The story was good, though. Liked the storyline a lot - well, right up until the end, of course. *wink*

Anyway, one of these days I'll get around to reading the sequel. You said it involves Heather...so I have to find out. Anyway, good job! Good story!
blackblade2 chapter 42 . 6/3/2004
Amusing chapter title, I must say!

You certainly did please the readers, or this one at least - Greg was well overdue for that treatment! And it was only fitting that Richie administered it. Nice job with the fight scene, I liked it.
blackblade2 chapter 33 . 6/3/2004
Aww, how sad! It's horrible that the team had to find out from a reporter. I feel so bad for all the guys on team!

Every time I think this story's over, it keeps going! Way to keep extending the storyline. That's one thing I wish I could do better - plot twists. You're good at them! Keep it up!
blackblade2 chapter 28 . 6/2/2004
Go Richie! I was actually kind of surprised that Greg didn't take the hint after Richie blew up at him, but I don't know why - it's totally his style. Glad to see Richie and Mac are still friends.
blackblade2 chapter 25 . 6/2/2004
Eek!

There's one thing that doesn't make sense, though - Richie was eating dinner with Greg and Miller, so if he left the table, his drink wasn't totally unattended - Greg and Miller were still there. How could they have not seen someone dump stuff in Richie's drink?
blackblade2 chapter 24 . 6/2/2004
I definitely don't like Greg anymore, if I ever did in the first place. I was cheering Steve on in the telling-off at dinner! Why do I suspect Richie's going to blow up at him one of these days?
blackblade2 chapter 23 . 6/2/2004
Oh no! Richie's in trouble...again. (What's new, huh?) He sure is surrounded by a lot of immortals right now!

You said Rabbi Gilman looked Richie's age - how old is he?
blackblade2 chapter 22 . 6/2/2004
Ok, I'm picking up about as many clues as Richie is here. Leaving a short review because I've gotta go find out what's going on! Good chappy.
blackblade2 chapter 21 . 6/2/2004
Oh man, Greg needs to lighten up! That's just obnoxious.

I can just picture Richie and a bunch of his basketball friend doing yoga...*snort*. Hehe.
blackblade2 chapter 19 . 6/2/2004
Must say, I don't like Heather's extended family much - they're so rude! I suppose it's typical, though, isn't it?

Liked Richie's "staggering gracefully" after the fight.