Reviews for The Wild Card of Hogwarts
Pecan Crisp chapter 14 . 6/5
Penelope poisoned him? Wasn't she already dating Percy by this point?
James Savant chapter 14 . 6/5
Haru :D
Anon chapter 6 . 2/17
Really liking the story so far! That said, I do want to clear something up. The age of consent in Japan isn't 13. That's a meme passed around the internet based on old indvidual prefecture laws in specific areas of Japan. They haven't applied in over 100 years since the Meiji Constitution made sexual contact with anyone below 18 an act of Criminal Obscenity. Those individual prefecture laws haven't changed because there is no reason to, since the national laws override the local age of consent where applicable anyways.
Cooldude98 chapter 11 . 1/26
Hello! I doubt this story is going to be continued, and even if it isn't, that's okay. I wished to check on you and make sure you're doing well, because you haven't been around since 2020 and I want to make sure you're doing well, my friend.
PersonaFan chapter 6 . 12/25/2020
I see the readers of this fanfic are men of culture when it comes to their Persona ships.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
Akira seems too naive, like he's a rookie and not a seasoned veteran
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
First of all, you made AKIRA act like a fool. He's supposed to be charming, a debonair.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 12/17/2020
Great story
PezBerryRocks121 chapter 10 . 12/17/2020
Well isn’t this exciting? So happy to see this updated again!

Hmm, Fudge with a distorted heart? Yeah that scans. Might have to do something about that.
DangerousFox682 chapter 10 . 12/16/2020
I was just reading your book the other day- thank you for updating, it's really good.
By the way, I hope you and your fiancé are ok. Things have been rough
Mana chapter 6 . 4/20/2020
I have an idea for Rons Persona. Because he is shy, weak, why not have his Persona as Perseus, the Cyclop Slayer, or David, the Slayer of Goliath?
Itsybitsyshipper chapter 4 . 3/23/2020
I see that kh3 referance in chapter 4!you cant hide it from very cool that we get hermione as the wild tired of all the harry is this andharry is that.
kombatant88 chapter 9 . 3/21/2020
for some reason, I think it'd be hilarious if Harry's Persona was either King Arthur or Merlin
SongbirdStargazer chapter 8 . 3/1/2020
This story is great! I love that Hermione is the Wild Card instead of Harry. I love Harry, but I don't think Ron and Hermione get enough credit. Please update soon!
kazikamikaze24 chapter 8 . 1/16/2020
An awesome story so far. Sub earned!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »