Reviews for The Wild Card of Hogwarts
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 5/11/2019
I wonder if hermione will need to learn that language spell in case Dumbles isn’t available.

The guy definitely needs to teach her how to prepare for missions since she went with Harry without any sort of supples outside of their wands . Imagine had teh been trapped for hours or days instead . Food water medical etc .

Well if she want Christian to begin with now even more reasons not to be since her inner self was killed by Christian monks . Maybe now she will be more at ease with Sataneal.
Haunted Leopard chapter 5 . 5/10/2019
When I saw that this had updated, I got very excited. You did a wonderful job with Hermione's awakening!
Haunted Leopard chapter 4 . 5/9/2019
I am very happy I have discovered this fanfiction. I like the different take on it - Hermione being the Wild Card and not of the Fool Arcana!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
Well it’s confirmed, every badass will faint at some point in every fanfiction.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
Lol scariest unicorn around. Wouldn’t be surprised if people wonder how they ever got unicorn hair as a focus for their wands.

Haha the decision by the duo.
Annabella Lucy Nox chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
Great story so far!
I really hope Ron gets a Persona. Personally, I think the Magician Arcana would suit him best.
That’s just my opinion though.
davycrockett100 chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
sweet
mlgoggles chapter 3 . 2/24/2019
Marvelous work! Followed and Fav'd!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2019
Personally I don’t think Ren being OP is too much of a problem if he doesnt actively join Hermione’s party on missions and serves only as a mentor/ possible fusion assistant. All the other attendants have been major bosses that could be considered OP, and Ren is standing in for them. It would be a let down if he couldn’t live up to Theo, Lavenza and the others
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2019
First off, I applaud you for making Hermione the Wild Card. Harry would have been a much more boring choice in my opinion. I was pleasantly surprised at that.
I like can’t say I’ve ever imagined Joker like this. Personally, I’ve always imagined him as a pretty chill guy, the stern and quiet type of leader. But this is an interesting take.
For Hermione’s Persona, assuming you are inventing one instead of drawing from the existing pool, and not sticking to P5’s ‘noble trickster’ theme I’d say... maybe a Persona named ‘Alexandria’, after the lost library, to represent her thirst for ancient knowledge and connection to the muggle world? That’s probably what I would go with.
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why Joker uses Uriel instead of a more powerful angel, like Gabriel or Metatron?
It’s looking really good so far. Hope to see more soon.
Melchizedek chapter 3 . 2/21/2019
Great story so far and the fact that Draco apolagized to Hermione is all i need to infer that this story is Harry Potter but with a couple... Twists...

Also im sure that tons of readers are ok with Ren being so OP at the moment but you i suggest that you dont give him 100% god mode at the beggining of the story.

Keep it up and good work so far
davycrockett100 chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
awesome
RedBurningDragon chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
Great chap
Well id say Arsene is also Ren’s trueself as well being his first and maybe the closest to him as is Satenael
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
I wonder how she will eventually summon one. Persona Thee had Guns . Four had to break a card. Five had to tear off a mask.

Interesting development with the slytherin duo.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Lol thing she doesn’t seem religious. She might have had a heart attack then.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »