Reviews for The Wild Card of Hogwarts
ZeAwsumOtaku chapter 2 . 2/5/2019
I love it 3 more please!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2019
My biggest issue with this story is the pacing. Everything js going by way too fast. There’s no build up to the reveal of Satanael and I feel like it lost it’s impact to your audience.

The revveal to hermione could have been done a bit more gracefully and it didn’t have the finesse and subtlety both dumbledore and ren should be known for.

Overall, this story could be fun and i understand if you want to quickly move along the story but you’ll have to slow down just a bit.
jettmanas chapter 2 . 2/2/2019
Good character development. And quite the demonstration and explanation by Ren. I liked Hermoine's reaction and questions.

Edits-
stared the man
what you (wear)
humanity's last defense.

Curious how long the story will be.
knightblazer85 chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
if hermione is the wild card. why is harry on the character list instead of her?
davycrockett100 chapter 2 . 1/31/2019
sweet
Cardverse chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
Katie Bell is the Wild Card?

Ren definitely made a flashy entrance by riding a unicorn.
foxchick1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
Curious to see what happens next.
jettmanas chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
Hey, another Persona crossover. Looking forward to the end of the other one as well.

edits:
the guests' morality.
Albus (noticed) was strangely
"So (must?) it be."

Great job w/the meeting between Igor & Albus, including details on what the attendants (and Elizabeth) were doing. Enjoyed the scene w/Ren and Igor, then his entrance at the school. Interesting meeting after w/Albus, then his first meeting w/a few students & use of Third Eye.

Clever concept. P5 is still big w/the final episode of the anime coming in March!
davycrockett100 chapter 1 . 1/22/2019