Reviews for Duty of the Heart
gginsc chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
That was nice! I would like to have some more stories about Thomas as he grows up.
Joban chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Such a good heart warming ending!
castiel chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
i simply looooooveeeddd this story. it had so much love and feeling and a great level of comedy that did not ruin the sence of it being a lotr relation story. if i can describe it in one word if would be sensational!
castiel chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Whaaaaaat? He died? Nooooooo! Sniff sniff :'( he gave his life to save them
castiel chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I am really liking this story but what I like the most was this chapter because of the parts where the fathers connect with their sons. It is so beautiful. And I loved that little scene with elrond and his sons, it was very sweet!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
You're story would be good if you didn't rush so much. Take some time to slow things down a bit.
Takaouto chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
You seem happy to get to the end...but I have a request. I have no dea if you've written anyothers, because this only occered to me now...but could you put the Elven translations down the bottom somewhere...because I only know what ada and mellon nin mean...which is sad...but whatever
LynnPens chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
While Legolas had fared good... I think it's fared well...
AH! EVIL!
Somehow I get the feeling I will be saying that A LOT during the course of the story...
The last cliffy I blamed on Trin, so it's your turn Kar! -_- Ok, actually, as long as neither of them dies (which I won't find out until I continue reading), I don't really mind the pain and torturing of Estel and Legolas... :D
LynnPens chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
Ah!
*looks at Trin* Oh... So Kar is responsible for the cliffly?
Uh oh... Smart Tommy... Brilliant... Have fun chasing him...
Elwen
Who goes to read the next chappie
LynnPens chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
*snicker* Elrond. Go Tommy!
"Because...I'm tall. And pretty. And a mighty warrior. And...I am brave. And I have really scary eyebrows."
Excellent start Loms!
*goes to read the next chappie*
The Nameless Lenore chapter 10 . 1/19/2004
I Love the ending, But I'm still sad to see it The Elrond Eyebrow thing is really funny and really true. I mean, damn! He looked like he was about to murder mery and Pippin in you didnt heed my advice and kill and the elf and man (Which i think you should have done) It was a great story a sequal or something.
-Nicole
Firniswin chapter 10 . 1/15/2004
o! That is so sweet! I love Thomas, and Glorfie is the perfect parent for him.
I loved that little bit:
"Come on Aragorn! The twins said Legolas was bathing in the river, ada and I are gonna dunk him under water a few times! Hurry!" Thomas' shrieked in laughter, pushing his legs faster.
Oh, that was so cute! He's callin' him Ada already. :)
Great end for the story.
God bless,
Firniswin
Luthien Potter chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
Oh, you evil person, you! You'd just better update quicker than before, or I might have to come beat you with wet noodles and rolled up newspaper! :)

Anyhow, great job as always, and please, please update soon!

Desertrain
MagickalStar135 chapter 9 . 10/12/2003
me likes. *glares* dont like cliffies *mutteres evil tihngs about cliffies* please more soon! me likes very much
Wilwarin chapter 9 . 9/25/2003
yay! updated!

I'm starting a favorite fanfic quotes page on my website, and there are going to be a lot of them from this fic.

I really like this one: "You will keep your elf butt in that bed, or so help me, you will be grounded for ten years!"

HAHAHAHA!