Reviews for So what, if I want to be a Harem Protagonist?
Legitimately terrible writing. Don't waste your time on this nonsense
This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read
Man Man chapter 13 . 10/14
I'm sure someone else has said this before I have but just in case, Hades is not the/a god of death he is the god of the realm of the dead in DxD, and even just in the mythology he is God of the Underworld. And though yes, he does have a army of grim reapers, of which Thanatos is one, and he holds the title of God of Death, the Dead are not Hades domain such as they simply exist inside of it.
Spartenpride11 chapter 38 . 10/10
This is a very enjoyable story 10/10 will definitely come back and re read eventually
Dark White Fang chapter 1 . 10/4
Rereading this again. Because I love this story. It has a entertaining story, good bromance, funny romance, a lot humor and finally is true to form nekketsu story which is really too rare this day.
Gnorack chapter 12 . 10/4
oh my God issei can speak klingon
doubled35 chapter 42 . 9/29
really enjoying this!
Bluenait chapter 3 . 9/15
wow what a fucking sip and beta bitch i mean the tags say Humor/Adventure but fuck me waht a beta bitch
Lightsbane1905 chapter 20 . 9/13
….Half of the worlds chess masters suddenly felt a sudden intense loathing towards someone.
Shounen theme shines so brightly... it covers everything
Overall feeling exasperation from the last chapters.
and why the fk did they just send only Issei there. I doubt he's the only powerful guy around. And i mean he's not experienced in all those stealthy operations etc. And he had actually failed it. Send another one for them to check different areas at the very least.
sigh just finish this arc already
so that guy who kidnapped the girl won't ever show up nor inherit whatever there is in his country (as i understand he's from a considerately powerful family)?
"the two blades that he now knew without a doubt were made of blood (That can't be hygienic)"
just imagine how many partners the average succubi have had

And so far this feels like some random manga story.
2,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »