Reviews for So what, if I want to be a Harem Protagonist?
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 2/25
i wonder if issei still isnt going to get picked up by rias until the 2nd year in this too, or because he already has his sacred gear unlocked she'll notice sooner
RcMartone chapter 9 . 2/9
You know, the fact that there is an implicit Lemon with Bernice while his girlfriend is outside kidnapped, says a lot about consideration and empathy, I understand that they can't do anything but, honestly, anything sexual at this moment is empty and in very bad taste , until Lilith comes back, these scenes will just be something tasteless and forced, even worse, if Lilith suffers some kind of sexual ab*se for being a succubus, it will make any direction of the story permanently dark and horrible... I hope I'm thinking too much...Thanks for the chapter
Vortozan chapter 3 . 2/7
I was so hyped for my boy when he shouted out he wasn’t gonna die there and save a girl out of the selfless goal of stopping someone else from dying, then he had to shout for the HAREM and I legit facepalmed.
Lamont chapter 47 . 1/6
Please come back to this. I am really enjoying this fanfic
Kknd2 chapter 8 . 12/17/2023
Honestly this is a fascinating origin for the Cubi types and fits right in with DxD's style and setting. It neatly sets up the conflict, the risks and reasons why the fruit aren't used, while reminding the audience that for all the supernatural power scaling insanity? Nukes are a thing, and the mundane population is hidden from for good reason.

Issei's mentality unraveling here both makes sense and is consistent. Pressure we put on ourselves we can back off from when it's too much. Pressure put on us from an outside source (even if we're doing it ourselves) is not and easily leads to harm without stopping ourselves.

Sure, it's stupid of those would be dynasts to be pushing like this, but it's an example of consistent and reasonable cultural assumptions. IRL we don't expect a Corgi to get mad and rip our limbs off, or be intelligent enough to take offense when we talk around it. Given the consistent culture of the nation you've written here, this failure to understand is reasonable. It's no less disgusting to us as fellow humans, but that disgust is intended by you and works with the story. Kudos there.
gshev120 chapter 47 . 12/10/2023
We need more! This imo has the best romance in any of the DXD fanfics hands down. Best version of Kiryuu I've seen in any fanfic. And one of the best Akenos. Also, I absolutely love the interractions between Issei and Sona. And that's not to say a lot of the other characters aren't done well either, those two in particular just stand out.
Also, love the Issei in this story.

Keep up the great work!
uchiha-rune chapter 14 . 11/24/2023
the title of this chapter minus the The is basically the title of another fanfiction.
Jxgod chapter 30 . 11/20/2023
the xianxia is strong in this one lmao. issei is courting death
NastySquire chapter 2 . 11/18/2023
Can't make even a hard-working Issei have intelligence. He truly is special.
Jxgod chapter 9 . 11/17/2023
I loved that speech at the end
Jxgod chapter 9 . 11/17/2023
Its so funny to me how this epic romance between lilith and issei just started with her trying to give him a blowjob in a dark alleyway
Jxgod chapter 8 . 11/17/2023
I am honestly just so intruiged by this story. Ive never read a fic like it. Its completely original.
ILikeFanfiction4296 chapter 5 . 11/10/2023
only 5 chapters in and a lot has happened and I love every second of this story so far. I like the events so far, character personality and habits and interactions between characters. I'm glad I found this story.
Jaerskov Tempestwing chapter 47 . 11/3/2023
Aight, it took me a couple days, but I binged this whole thing. I have a few points to make.

Issei is very well done here. A bit standoffish when it comes to others, but that's on the same wavelength as a dragon. Speaking of which, amassing riches and getting bitches (sorry for the crude description) is very right for a dragon. You've captured that very well, He's embraced his pervert side very well, while still being a gentleman about it.

I'm actually glad you didn't toss Matsuda and Motohama aside, they don't get enough love, even in the show. People and the show also make their jealousy their primary emotion and just kinda ruin the broship. So this made me happy.

I'm not a fan of OC's honestly, but the ones you wrote are pretty decent. I know that Issei has to have a way to get stronger before he fights alongside some of the more powerful people, I just don't like creating a whole-ass big bad to further it and possibly take the spotlight off the already big bads of the show. I'm on the fence about this whole thing, but I'm hooked to the story more than enough to supplement my attention.

I'm actually happy your give reasons for his harem. And you don't just give him people, he earns their love. So, thank you for that.

Overall, I am very pleased with this story. I hope you complete it someday. Good job!
ZEDNEMwashere chapter 39 . 11/1/2023
Is the one murasaki is talking about Issei’s Dad? Far off theory I know, but it kinda makes sense doesn’t Papa Hyoudou has a past in Kuoh’s underworld that seems to be very deep.
2,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »