Reviews for Troublemaker
jack-damian chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
the only word that gives this fic justice is fucking AW! that is so cute i loved it
chaser1 chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
Like it. Please update soon.
mikayla chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
i read this first several months ago. i was thinking about this story today but couldn't for the life of me remember the title. so i have sifted through 486 other stories in an attempt to find this. that's how much i like it. Troublemaker is a wonderful and adorable story! you have a true talent for writting. keep up the fabulous work!
Nephthys Snape chapter 12 . 8/14/2005
Kleenex worthy there at the end. I love it. Very well written, pulls you right in. Obi-Wan is very sweet and Qui-Gon so gentle and caring. I just love it!
i luv ewansmile chapter 12 . 8/1/2005
Aw! This is such a cute story, I'm lovin' it! Would u pretty please continue it? : )
Kathryn Merlin chapter 12 . 6/26/2005
i really like this. i can imagine baby obi-wan and qui-gon from this. r u going to write more?
Mpro1 chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
He called him father...does that mean anything to you?
Sylver-Star189 chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
OMG! So cute! I nearly died! _ Love mini-Obi! Good job
Shadows Run chapter 12 . 4/8/2005
It's been a while since you updated I guess but I figured you'd still value someone who says "OW how adorable!" This is so precious... (Smiling and making eyes big likes a puppy's) Are you going to write anymore?
Padfoot4ever chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
aww it's so cute! I love this story! Keep up the great work and I hope you wright more soon!
LifetimeTwilightLov chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I love all these stories, they are so cute, I used to wwrite little stories like these when Obi-Wan was little, he's SO cute, I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Keep writing.

Sacall Mohnaay
Cold-eyes-for-you chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Great story...I want to come back to read more! I dont' have time right now...but I will!
slytherinsela chapter 12 . 2/15/2004
so cute. ah, i love it. it's great and funny and adorable and... *le sigh* keep writing!
Kirk4ever chapter 12 . 11/4/2003
ah! that is so sweet, that is so going on my fave story list
Seung Mina6 chapter 12 . 10/31/2003