Reviews for Who I Am
TMNT 2012 Fan Girl chapter 2 . 7/17/2019
That's our James. XD Good story so far!
Gemini67 chapter 4 . 6/19/2019
As the others have said it's best to block Farla and her little roaming gamg.
Shmoopy Moose chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
This story is exactly what I was searching forLove it! I can't wait for the next topics.
Vulpix 3 chapter 2 . 3/25/2019
You don't see many Growlithe transformation stories although this fic a quite a bit more than just that. It's a fitting choice for James' "werepoké" form given how loyal he is to his friends, his connection to Growlie, and the lovely irony given his tendency to train grass types. Let's see where this goes...
Andreina Cummings chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
Awesome story I hope you continue writing it
Stylepoints Zero chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
And user runs away instead of blocking like the warnings told them.
Blades of Chance chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
Whelp I tried to warn you. on deviant art and pm. Farla is a bully.

[Dialogue is written as “Hello,” she said or “Hello!” she said, never “Hello.” She said or “Hello.” she said or “Hello,” She said or “Hello” she said.]

Dialogue is written as "Hello," She said or as "Hello." She said. Farla know nothing.

[You wouldn’t capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn’t capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard.]

Pokemon names actual names. and proper nouns. This is canon. They should be capitalized.

[She also says it's only the nights of only one week a year. ]

and your story is being bashed.

[Also Meowth brings up an important point! Meowth may be unusual for being able to learn a second language but it's obvious that what he hears other pokemon saying is about as complex as the thoughts he expresses himself.]

I think you were already aware of this so its kind of pointless.
Farla chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
Dialogue is written as “Hello,” she said or “Hello!” she said, never “Hello.” She said or “Hello.” she said or “Hello,” She said or “Hello” she said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn’t contain a speech verb, which is a verb describing how the dialogue is said. (“Speak” is not a speech verb.) In that case it’s written as “Hello.” She grinned, never “Hello,” she grinned or “Hello,” She grinned or “Hello.” she grinned. Note that something isn’t a speech verb just because it’s a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you’re breaking up two complete sentences it’s “Hi,” she said. “This is it.” not “Hi,” she said, “this is it.” or “Hi,” she said “this is it.” And if you’re breaking up a sentence in the middle, it’s “Hi. This,” she said, “is it.” The same punctuation and capitalization rules apply to thoughts, except you don’t use quotation marks or any other ones with thoughts.

You wouldn’t capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn’t capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you’re using it as the pokemon’s name, ie, Ash’s pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it’s a proper noun, which are the names of individual people, places, or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you’re thinking of capitalizing, like trainer or professor or gym.

["Did you hear that? She says they turn into Pokemon, ripe for the picking."]

She also says it's only the nights of only one week a year. Regular pokemon are pokemon all day every day and Team Rocket has tons of trouble picking those ripe targets. Certainly Team Rocket is not known for their awesome decision-making skills but there needs to be some explanation of how they're picturing this working. Do they figure they can identify who's involved, capture the people during the day while they lack the pokemon strength to fight back, then manage to get a buyer at night and run off with the money before morning? You either have to explain whatever convoluted plan they have to make it work or else have them miss crucial information, like initially only hearing that people are going to turn into pokemon and not how extremely temporary it's going to be.

[I frown. "Don't you think that's a little, I don't know, weird?"
"What do you mean?"
"If these really are people, wouldn't it be strange to," I lean in closer, "steal them?"
"Hm, I'm not sure. What do you think?"
I shrug, trying to hide my real thoughts. "Meowth?"
"Why would I care? We capture my brethren all the time. Would it be different for you?"]

Also Meowth brings up an important point! Meowth may be unusual for being able to learn a second language but it's obvious that what he hears other pokemon saying is about as complex as the thoughts he expresses himself. It makes sense James' first reaction is "but this is a group that I'm part of and deserves special treatment" but if he's going to keep getting in the way of his teammates catching them, he'll need a better case - if it's just a matter of sleeping with Jessie to infect her so that she's part of the group too, that doesn't really fix Meowth's point that he doesn't ask for them to give special treatment to his own group. I'm curious how you'll be addressing this since "Team Rocket completely stops" is rarely a direction people go but Meowth's already identified the hypocrisy at the start.
gamerj14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
how peculiar, by now i will follow.
by the way theres a error in how is display the first page.
SunMoon6798 chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
A warning seeing how your starting a new Pokemon story. Be warned of St Elmo's Fire, and Farla are the Pokemon fanfiction bullies. There is literally not a single story on this site that doesn't have his nonsense review. He claim everyone who opposes him are nothing but one user who stalks having nearly the whole fandom against him. Furthermore all the proof is on my prolfile including St getting removed by the admins.

He the one stalking the Pokemon fandom by going to its category and only targeting the new writers effectively destroying them from writing in a degraded attempt to destroy the fandom.

Please block him for yourselves. He's untrustworthy. Watch he's going to post some nonsense about "sock-puppets" as he's that predictable and is well known lair.

Hell, he's even going to say this bullcrap [KingPyle is a sockpuppet of lstwill56, who was banned on my sister's forum for using racial slurs and is now spamming the category as revenge.] or the even more crazy nonsense {Sockpuppet of Hybrid of Fate}

Which is funny as Istwill got removed for being a Neo-pagan while he is friends with an actual fascist.

Oh and if he goes on about this [ see you've been visited by KingPyle. My condolences. Authors have continually told her to stop doing this but she just won't leave people alone.]

Trust me I won't have to put those two unless he didn't put them in his reviews because he can't take no for an answer.

Plus, I have written a story and shown him that I'm not but he chooses not too.

He's been told to leave people alone and even made up the sockpuppet nonsense in a desperate attempt to discredit those that tried to stop him. Which is rather petty of him but hey he's a pathological liar.

His review will start off with a nonsense of him giving out constructive criticism when really its all flames. Then maybe he'll move on to you summary, or talk about the nonsense of Pokemon nanes, dailogue or some other nonsense. Best to block him before it happens alright