Reviews for Red Dead: Morgan's Return
L.Martina05 chapter 3 . 1/12
NOO PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I JUST DISCOVERED THE ENDING OF RDR2 AND I AM SO FUCKING HEARTBROKEN AND THIS STORY JUST GAVE ME LIVE AGAIN ,
so please, please, please write more of this
-Tina 3
L.Martina05 chapter 3 . 1/12
ohhh I lovee this! on some part I wish sum like this happened fr, but tbh, I think its better that he died. I dont want him to suffer any longer than he did. Man went through hell and reached heaven in the end.
Im curious on how youll end this fic, and im exited to read more 3333
nice
Elder scrolls chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
Sean, not Shaun.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2021
This was an amazing piece. My only critique is that maybe the timeframe shouldn’t be so long. Almost ten years is a long time to be out for. Especially in that era. But nonetheless, it definitely creates a level of mystery. I would submit this to rockstar and see if they would turn this into a dlc add on. I know it would make almost all the fans of the game extremely happy.
Joshua Stewart chapter 3 . 5/3/2021
I hope you start doing this story again
Minerva chapter 3 . 4/4/2021
real shame you abandoned this story, it was really good :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
Love it so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
:c
oldtimeydude chapter 3 . 7/10/2020
I'm thinking the ball that was rolling hit a few bumps in the road. Good story there.
ismile83 chapter 3 . 5/2/2020
Can’t wait to see him reunite with everyone else! Especially Charles, Sadie, and the Marstons!
Lambo Ahoushi chapter 3 . 4/4/2020
I hope you find time to continue this story. I am very much enjoying it so far. Also, I wanted Arthur to end up with Charlotte. She is kind and grateful to him and they would make a cute couple.
Jacky138 chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
I wish we will find out what happens next