Reviews for After the Dancing is Done
Moonstream chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
i loved it, very original, however you could have made the chapter a bit longer, and had put a little more fighting. besides that, it was a really good story.
zio chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
i liked it, nice and waffy
Ukchana chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
This has been the only fanfic for Wu Fei and Sally that I've found that's in character! So I'm very proud of you, it's great!

However . . . I hate to repeat others, but Heero did NOT shoot Mariemaia. Please, just change that part in the first chapter, come on! I almost didn't read the rest because I thought it was so silly that you thought he had shot the little girl when he didn't. So if you want to get more readers, fix the mistake in the first chapter, okay?

xoRelenaYuy chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
that was amazing! I love it! but I think you need to spend more time on explaining their facial expresions and body language. 100 thumbs up! E-mail me, kay? Ja ne!
marle chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
aw, how sweet. i particularly love the ending with Wufei about to cry.
Relwarc chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I love Wufei and Sally! Great fic!
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Oh my, that was *so* uber cute! I absolutely adored it (like all your fics). I can just picture Wufei running up to Sally with a hand full of dandelions and other wildflowers. Hehe, how cute. I liked how you gave Wufei a human side without making him a complete sap. That's always a plus ). And now that you mention it, I remember the airport scene from Eastern Dragon Western Wind. By the way, I hope the rewrite on that goes well. I love that story soon, and I hope you can break free from your writer's block (which is always a drag-the writer's block part, not the breaking free part). I also liked when Wufei assumed Sally was dead, an dthen told Noin not to joke with death. ) I found that truly amusing. Hehe, I just got another funny mental image-one of Wufei running through the airport, smacking everyone upside the head with the bouquet of wildflowers. ) hehehe. Well, you're probably sick of hearing me talk so I'll just shut myself up now. Anyway, lovely fic (which is basically what this whole review

luvvies, KaT
whiteangel chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
just wanted u to kno that heero's gun didnt have a bullet, demkin shot marimeia(sp) but the story was nice..

keep writing
reader chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
just a note...heero yuy didn't shoot mariemeia. she was shot by dekim when she took the bullet for relena.
silver amazone goddess chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
snik snik

that was a beautifull story

i'm almost crying, you are truly a good writer

i hope i will read a next story of your sone

bye bye