Reviews for Experience
This was Amazing even though I hate Ginny right now
crystalheart55 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I CANT STAND THIS YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH THIS CHAPTER YOU ROCKKKK!
EmDi chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
You are amazing. One of the best fics I've ever read. Seriously enjoying your art, my lady xx
dark m00n angel chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Really great story and funny at the same time pls update soon?
jowilleatyuh chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
AH! Okay this is definitely a chapter that I need to review on (I normally do end-of- the- story reviews) Okay, so the first part of this chapter was adorable but when it got to Harry... damn I could imagine the tension of the awkwardness xD Teehee Nahh I go for Malfoy all the way
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was amazing!

j loved it I found it in a list of best seamount fanfiction and I think they're right. I LOVE the dramionarry. I think I just found a new ship. Can I ask when the story will be up in the new account?
draco chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
My god! Ur replies to the reviews r longer than the story. I m going to report you.
Hraefn Raven chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Noooooooooooooooooo!

But okay.
duffie83 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
"Fester, fester, fester. . .rot, rot, rot..."

~love that movie, really enjoying your fic.
duffie83 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
awhwhwh...love the intro., especially that last little bit.
haiylighGIRL chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
please finish this story please!
silver screen icon chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
oh im loving this story! very hot! i started reading it in the restricted section and thought it was all lost.. but know i found you here! so happe! cant wait to read what happens next! im so excited! your story is brilliantly written..

silver screen icon

xx
almostjaime chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
lovely:]
AnneM.Oliver chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
I like her with Harry and Draco. Your description of what Harry was feeling when he kissed Hermione was very well written!
AnneM.Oliver chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
This is so well written, and suspensful, and you can feel the electricity between Harry and Hermione and Draco and Hermione. Great!