Reviews for Friendly Foreign Dimensional Exchange Student Spiderman!
lovecrazyhedgehog chapter 52 . 13h
The way Saikyou fights with her quirk reminds me of how Accelerator from the toaru series sometime s fights using his ability
Jay-Not-So-Gay-Eleven chapter 48 . 5/14
dammit kota, now mama bear is ded
emilevnp chapter 1 . 5/13
So in the unlikely scenario that this got an adaptation, what would the aesthetic be? Would Spider-Man be live-action Tom Holland in an anime world, similar like how Bob Hoskins's Eddie Valiant appeared in Toon Town in the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Or would everything and everyone be live-action? Or would Tom Holland be drawn in the MHA art style?
Nerdbee chapter 37 . 5/10
I've been reading this and it's really great! I know some people are talking negatively about it but don't listen them your doing a great job thank you for the free content that you very work hard on! :)
WriteAnon chapter 39 . 5/10
You'd think a Hero with as much experience as All Might would know better than to tempt fate with those five dreadful words "What could possibly go wrong?"
doraemax chapter 51 . 5/9
this chapter is kinda tough to get through. at least, up until invisible-girl plays the spy. then it picks up and i manage to get into the groove.
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 50 . 5/8
uummm... oh, wow! im hyping and everything at the first times and earlier reading this, but after each chapter im kinda turn-off by the story now little by little. dunno ill have the drive to read it onwards. lol

good Chapter tho'!
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 48 . 5/8
dude... if it was like that. maybe Peter could made a suit himself that let the footwear more adaptable with his barefoot or something. he could even ask Mei for help! its just about time when Peter make his own suit, being him similar like Tony and all!

...seriously, i like this idea. quite original if i say so, tho' one thing that i did not like at all, is the idea of OCs Villains Concept, but considering this is a Crossover, i think that much is expected, so...
nocringeman chapter 30 . 5/8
cool, cooler, coolest
WriteAnon chapter 36 . 5/6
Wow. Props to Kacchan for stepping up. Looks like his time with Pony has actually paid off, talk about an attitude adjustment! Peter! Shame on you for that bad-faith assessment! I know he's a human hand grenade with a personality to match, but never assume someone does good for the wrong reasons, you little twerp!

Great chapter! Glad to be getting back into the swing of things.
Jack chapter 35 . 5/2
Ok I'm done. Youve been bitching about this being tom holland movie peter Parker, but hes wondering if he can tase people with his webbing. Did you even watch the fucking movies? HE ALREADY HAS TASER WEBS DUMBASS! I wish you well but this story is beyond what I can stomach anymore.
Jack chapter 34 . 5/2
Oh, your bronze bae bunny waifu huh? Thats why you like her so much. Not because shes actually a good character, but because you are a horny dickhead. That part makes sense. What doesnt make sense is that you looked at these stories and said "you know what this needs? Less hope and more blood and death!"
Jack chapter 33 . 5/2
This shit is depressing and your characters are completely fucking unlikable. Congratulations on turning hopeful, inspiring stories into a shitshow of depression and death. If you wanted a fucked up story where people suck and theres no hope you should have written a game of thrones story or some shit. I'm glad you still like mirko because youve made me hate her.
Jack chapter 31 . 5/2
Yeah...definitely a higher body count. Is there a reason for that story wise or do you just have a murder boner? This story is really fucking depressing sometimes. Way more fucked up than canon on either side. Is there a plot reason for that or is it just a love of downward spirals? You write very well but there are a lot of well written stories out there that are still shitty. Just look at the Twilight series.
Jack chapter 11 . 5/2
How will this affect peter down the road? That depends. Will peter be mentally affected from lack of sleep? From brain damage? From being overtaken by lust? Some other horseshit contrivance designed to make every thing go wrong at the exact right moment? You write well but that unsubtle bullshit has been making me cringe for a few chapters now.
4,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »