Reviews for Spirits in My Head (and they won't go)
ctabb chapter 3 . 7/31/2019
this is awesome please write more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2019
Good story !
AbsentAngel chapter 3 . 7/2/2019
Loved how you finished this up. :) This was an absolute lovely read, and I can see myself coming back for another fix in the future! Wonderful job!
AbsentAngel chapter 2 . 7/1/2019
Love this. It was a wonderful addition to have this told in everyone else’s POV, and I think you did a fine job in keeping it all in character. I can definitely keep see why you would keep Peter Porker’s shorter... we didn’t get a whole lot of him in the movie either, so it’s hard to grasp anything more than a “cartoon”. I think you did a fine job.
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
I normally wait till the last chapter to review, but WOW I’m just so in love with this! It’s beautiful how well you blended this with canon and your writing style is absolutely gorgeous! This first chapter feels complete - it could easily have been left as a stand alone - but I am so excited to read what else you have in store. :)
TheDisplacerOfEquestrias chapter 3 . 4/17/2019
I’d love to see Miles and his misadventures with ghosts and whatnot. Maybe Rio talking with Spiderman (their Spideman), or something like that.
CalmSheJaguar chapter 3 . 3/9/2019
This was really good. The concept was weird, but it worked!
Spider-Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2019
Hi, great work! You've written the implication of miles' gift so well and very sensitively. I also like how you wrote the views of the other Spider people, how they're all bound by a sense of family.