Reviews for Words in the wind
Zeto chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That was so sweet and very IC of Ken. Brad, I'm not sure but he's in love, so it works! _
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Symbolic and soft. Nice. The wind is such an interesting ne? You can feel it but neversee it.
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
*flooded with waffy-ness* damn, that was *cute*! ultrasweet. *beams*
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
AW-uber kawaii, na no da, UBER KAWAII! Bizarre pairings are so much fun... If I saw Brad just start to smile for no reason, I'd think that he finally cracked and start running for my life in the opposite direction...
marsupial chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
That was short, sweet and quite refreshing. Thankies!
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Just as everybody has said, it’s a sweet thing. Specially coming from Crawford. It’s one of my favorite couples since I read Swythangel’s stuff. Keep going. You are one of a kind.
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
BradxKen is my favorite pair. Honestly. There are very few romantic stories about them. I hope you write some more.

It was utterly sweet and refreshingly uncomplicated. Love it to bits. Thanks for writing it.
Sarritichi chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Admittedly, I've never liked this couple before but... that was so sweet. And cute. And just generally good.
pierott chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
That was so sweet :) Usually I'm a RanxKen fan but. . .this was so sweet(you're gonna make me a BradxKen fan;;). I think i have cavities now. . .XD
FireKat chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
aw _ i like it! so sweet and cute and fluffy

as always great work from the great misura- i still don't know how you do it _~
Vashess chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
aw that was realy sweet! Aw now I like that pairing, its really cute! Great job, and perhaps a followup story? Please?
Pocky King Windy chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Hi! Thankies! Yoo wrote for Windy (who actually blackmailed for it, though K told me that you don't thank the victims) and he's happy! It's not exactly my favorite pairing, but me's happy all the same!

So thanks! I like the wind thing. Yeah, you know why I guess! Hehehehehh! XD See and I wasn't even ebbil to Ran! He lived! LIVED! XD