Reviews for The Slayer 314 Project: Identities
DeepBlueJoy chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
sweet. Gypsy magic. She shoots. she scores.

nicely done.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
I didn't forget. That is an AWESOME choice you made. Very very effective. touching. and the end of the chapter... funny.
Lola Smith chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Fan-freaking-tastic! You, sir, are amazing!
26Rye J chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
I just discovered and finished your story. The personality matrix idea reminded me a lot of the Dollhouse premiss, but the way you used it was fascinating. Your story didn't read like it was derived from anything; it was it's own self-contained whole.

I'm particularly impressed by how you went about proving Buffy's continued existence - as a discipline, philosophy is difficult and inconclusive, but you managed to create a reasonable argument for the current Buffy being more than a copy. The use of the IWRY memory was brilliant pure and simple. Even as I read the memory described, I didn't figure out it's relevance until Angel explained it. I came to the realization the same time Buffy did, and it was truly a beautiful reading experience.

For such an intriguing story, I'm surprised more people haven't posted reviews. From beginning to end, you crafted it well - the slayer dream, fragmented memories, council involvement, military plans, psychological conditions. When Buffy found her own body, I knew this story would stick with me. Her distress, Giles' distress - everyone's distress, it became my own. Your writing is tight and your ideas kept me glued to the screen. And somehow, out of all that pain, you found a hopeful course. That might be what impressed me the most about this story; you lead these characters into terrible circumstance, and you didn't leave them there. You lead them out of it.

Thank you for posting this story. It was an absolute pleasure to read.
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
Great Story!
Turn.Me.On chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
I loved this series. I hope there is a planning for another part to this story somewhere in that brain of yours. Would love to read more :)
Dur'id The Druid chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
Boy, this trioloy is both a fear wrenching gut tearer, and a tear jerker. I like the diffrence in this "Project 314". I wonder if you will ever write any more on this though. After all, The Buffy is just starting out life as something unprecendted, not that she wasn't alreay. She could have many adventurers ahead of her!
ivo-tentye chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
you write a strange idea for a story well i ocasialy had problems detreminating how

's pov we where in but othere than than exelent

any plans for a sequal?
tefla chapter 7 . 7/7/2003
Great job Philip ... as usual. I love your stories and this series was no exception. Keep up the great work.
Rain Dancer2 chapter 5 . 6/14/2003
Well WOW..., please update soon.
Darklight chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
great going keep more coming and get Anne to take over as primary matrix.
Divamercury chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
Awesome story so far. I really want to know what's going to happen next. PLEASE continue soon!

~DM
Divamercury chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
Awesome so far! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!

~DM
DragonKatGal chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
Yeesh. Just read through all of this series. Absolutely fantastic! Hope you update it soon, you've got me on the edge of my seat!

Toodles.

K.
tefla chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
You have to continue with this story. I wish to see how it ends.