Reviews for Between the Raindrops
WinterEveOrchid chapter 39 . 10/24/2021
i was enjoying this fic so much up till the last chapters after the ferry disaster, honestly I think you should've gone a different route, arthur may be in character but emma/emelia/whatever is Not.
She should have given arthur an ultimatum and gone back to the farm with her horse, instead there's been 7 chapters of moping.
I don't understand why arthur calls her emma when she gets called emelia by everyone else, I went back but couldn't find a reason.
All considering this is a good fic.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2021
Your writing in this story is so good. I’ve loved every second of this story so far.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/14/2021
This is such an amazing story! I can’t believe I haven’t found it before. The way you write is amazing and the characters and world are just perfect. I can’t wait for the next update
OhEmGeeMail chapter 14 . 5/21/2021
I’m on my second read through of this fic and oh this chapter is just so sweet. Emma and Arthur are just so darling.
OhEmGeeMail chapter 39 . 5/13/2021
After staying up until 2 in the morning to finish this, I have to say that this was such a delight to read. I’m so glad to have found it! Thank you!
TheWanderingViolet chapter 39 . 1/5/2021
So I just found this fic last night and have since spent pretty much every spare moment reading it. This story is so good and it makes me wanna hug Arthur even more. Thanks for writing such a great story!
Usweasil chapter 39 . 7/18/2020
Those bastards!
Droopy Reader chapter 39 . 7/18/2020
I find it so fucked up that they all claim to be family, but at the end it was all a lie. One way or another they all backstab each other notwanting happiness for Arthur went he deserved it most.
Guntz chapter 39 . 7/17/2020
I know a lot of ppl here love Susan, but she deserved that shotgun to the face.
crazyshady666 chapter 39 . 7/17/2020
Excellent work !
JimmyHall24 chapter 39 . 7/17/2020
"I've got a plan."

Uh oh.
NotSureHowToMingle chapter 39 . 7/16/2020
I love how when you switch the POVs you explain the emotions and dig deeper into the background of the characters, awesome work as always !
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 39 . 7/16/2020
Ohhhhh Dutch noooooo...

But at the same time yeeeesssssssss.
Amateur Sketch chapter 39 . 7/16/2020
wow who would have thought Grimshaw could be so evil :O
Xernelline chapter 30 . 6/21/2020
Oh my God. She was the girl that Durch killed.