Reviews for Fire and Ice
mainestreet chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
The Eric/Taylor coupling never really held much interest in me until this story. I like how it's honestly written, and how it's firmly stemmed in the series but the plot has it's own life. LOVE it.
Peace Faith chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Absolutely love this story. One of the best I have ever read.
Destiny45 chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
That was a really hot story! Great Eric/Taylor pairing. I love the idea of Eric being a vulnerable guy.
Tyjet Ansatsu chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
great story, all in all. I love how you centered it around 'Reinforcments from the future' while changing stuff around to fit the story. great job.
dragonheart chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
Loved it
person chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
good story! love the couple Eric/Taylor. Add more chapters, please. Write more stories onEric/Taylor- you make them a good couple
Mueca Brava chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
What a perfect story!

Is really beautiful, you catch exactly the behaviour of Eric and Taylor.

Was really romantic the part when Eric kissed Taylor in the office without a warning.

That's all, but in general your fic is really good!

Keep on writing

Muñeca Brava
MelodyAustin chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
cute!
psychotic chaos chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
Lovin this - thanks for the great read. It's hard to find good fics (or any fics really) on my fave PR couple.
jenny chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
that part about Taylor and Eric trying to decide what to do and then Princess shayla walking in on them was hilarious. I actually laughed out loud!
cal chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
I really liked the first chapter. But i thought the sequence after that happened too fast.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
LOL great story, really well written! Keep it up :- )
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
I like Eric and Taylor as a couple. I like your interpretation of their reactions to each other.
Sierra chapter 6 . 4/10/2004
What an AWESOME story! I loved this so much . . . *pictures a shy, self-conscious Eric* SO SWEET!
And he's ticklish, too . . . that was so cute!
Great job (as ALWAYS) this is definitely going on my favorites list!
Sierra
griiffins chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
This is really good, but i dont find it a humour story, its better than that.
This is really good, and I'm unhappy that you're not writing any more! Boo hoo!