Reviews for The Weight of the Sky
scubarang chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I know it's been almost seven years since you posted this, but I still wanted to let you know that I really liked this.

It was haunting and I loved Draco's introspective thinking. Nicely done.
Nutsaboutremus chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
nice very nice, like your style in this piece..very gripping..very real..love it..
imelda72 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That was quite good. And very depressing. I like the way you set up their split so that Draco was the one who turned away but Ginny is the one who never looks back. Nice and angsty. Thanks for sharing!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Aw, emotional, very. Heartbreaking maybe. Excellent, YES! Oh your such a good writer! I envy you. haha, keep up the good work!
Mei
Kyna Fairge chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Very well done. It's a moving piece. I really like the way you have intermingled the sections of "Art & Lies" with the story. Impressive to say the least
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Very tragic but beautiful! I love it! If only it was a happy ending...
silverkaze chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
ara... beautiful! arawow. wonder why draco is so..introverted. ) love ur fics. )
Linda chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I guess I get to claim that I grew up with your writting. How long has it been since the first time I reviewed one of your fics and you wrote me back?

I have to say that as time goes on, your stories keep getting better and better. This one, of course, is at the top of the cake, for now. I say "for now" because I know that next time you write, it will be better.

Your constant transformations in your writting style reflect the mature, expressive, and passionate qualities that develops in you with each story.

Sincerely,

Linda
meemee chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
too lazy to sign in. -;

lovely piece kai 'nee-chan! XDD i liked it lots.

/meemee
Aces.and.Spades chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Ekai, I read this story and decided that it needed way more than just nine reviews. It's a beautiful, beautiful piece. I absolutely loved it. So simple, and yet so complex. It's sort of like love... anyway, this will be one of the few going on my favorite's list. This was absolutely gorgeous.
aquarius-sl chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Oh dear, oh dear... -fans herself- That was so simple and yet so moving! I really enjoyed the bold text as well as all the emotions you feel just be reading it. It add on to the mood of the story...Brilliant. Oh Draco, how much I wanted to shove Ginny and him together again. If they won't do it on their own, I'll just have to do it for them! hmph! -crosses arms, stubbornly-
Shinomori Kibou chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
qah! -dies- its so qood! your words are captivatinq. x]] and .. its sad. lolx .. really really sad. -siqh- poor draco..poor ginny. xD
nirvana chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
wow... blood hell... that was something... you have a simple summary, a simple story, yet, you turned it into something very profound and deep... wow! not many can do that... nice title, it fits the story perfectly. gods, write more, please? LOVE IT!

cheers!

nirvana
Sam chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
This is an amazing story. It is so well written and I could see it happening. I wish Draco's walls around him had broken but since they didn't it was more real. I really loved it.
August1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
*cries* This was so good! I don't know what else to say, except welcome to my favorites!