Reviews for The Shadow of Myself
Yami Tammy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I would kill to see the docs expression xD good story! And thank god for no yaoi w
TheifOfHearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Evil Doctor!*Chases said character around with a point good story!You were awesome at portraying how Yami Bakura cares for Ryou,but doesn't want to show it. Excellent story over all!

~TOH
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
aww! cuteness!
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Awesome! I think its so cute when Bakura and his Yami have brotherly moments. Thank you for not making it a yoai. I loved it!
The Celtic Elven Mage-Warrior chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Aw
TeaLogic chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Great story! I love the part when Yami B came round and scared the Pathologist!
Hikari Amaya chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aww! That was so sad and suspensful but had a great ending! I love hurt/recovery stories, they make me feel all warm inside! XD Excellent job! - Amaya
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Aw! It is so cute! Do you know how long I have been searching for at story where something like this happends? OVER A YEAR! This story ends on my fav. list!
Redemmo chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
now *that* was one mean doctor. Great story anyway!
secretygofan chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
sweet! also loved it when Yami Bakura "came back from the dead" lol! the poor woman... ;-)
amane's quill chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Aw...SWEET! I love it!
Yami Tammy chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Oh man, I'm crying again. Poor Bakura never seems to catch a break, does he?

Tracey:Even I'm starting to get a bit tearful.

Quatre:Why does everything have to happen to Bakura? It's just so sad.

Bakura:It's sad living it, it's hard hearing it, it's hard all the time, no matter what.

Koji:I nearly lost Koichi one time. I know the emotions in this story.

Eli:Most of us do, but we won't be able to understand them as well as Bakura can.

Mitsuru:Yeah, that's true.

Me:First his mother dies of cancer (mine did too), then he loses his sister and best friend (I don't want to lose my little bro) then his father is rarely home (same as mine, but he doesn't travel around the world, he just works) and finally he nearly lost his yami (I don't want to lose my yami anytime soon, she's one of my best friends, she's like a twin sister and I think it's cool how she helped soften Yami Bakura)
BakaNeko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Good. Really good. Super good. Super-de-duper good.

Excelent.
Angel-Belle chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Aw...sweet! Wonder why he couldn't sense his Yami mentally..even if he was out of it, wouldn't he be able to sense him? Maybe not..hm...
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Col story! :) Very touchng and intriguing. I can't wait to read your next story! :)