Reviews for Two Sides To Every Galleon
ines1808 chapter 13 . 6/16
there's no way a first year knows a protego or expelliarmus
LordKnight007 chapter 60 . 6/10
Ok I reviewed too early... hehe...
LordKnight007 chapter 60 . 6/10
Did participating in the duelling tournament really matter that much?
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 5/31
At the young age of 7 if I recall correctly from the last chapter. I would be understandable for Harry to say such a thing still I hate that you stole this line from the book as well as the movie. Honestly I don't expect him to be really ok cool. But come on do you have to steal something that is so well known? And don't even give credit to J.K for that line It's one thing to make the disclaimer that you don't own it it's another when you use a line and don't give the credit of burrowing it like you are for the universe that you doing this fan fiction from.
it was because of the the pure bloodedness expectations sirius's mother ironically it is the evil woman who gave or gives birth tto the good one and druella black giving birth to the evil ones narcissa bellatric sirus's parents both were bad or only father was good
miffedniffler chapter 48 . 4/6
Has Harry become... Ghost Rider?!
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 3/24
Daphne Greengrass is one of the worst things to happen to HP fanfic. 100% fanon character that never was mentioned doing anything in the story. The only thing we know about her is her name and her family has a bloodline curse.
Yet she’s widely popular. It’s bizarre.
shoppingnull chapter 66 . 3/15
I'm enjoying this story and hope you are still writing and that real life isn't being crazy.
Chump03 chapter 66 . 3/6
AMAZING STORY! Will you be updating soon?
Guest1139 chapter 28 . 2/4
This was going well, until you deliberately wrote in a plot hole. It's one of the things I can't stand when reading a story. Why didn't Harry destroy the prophecy right then and there and save EVERYONE the trouble later? Both he, and the author, are idiots.
I absolutely HATE that you made the Dursleys rich for abusing Harry. Author Idiocy confirmed.
Dropping this.
Guest1138 chapter 5 . 2/3
Polyjuice doesn't work like that. If they used the hair from his shaved head, then he would be fit and hale and not the sickly boy from before they took him.
Guest1138 chapter 2 . 2/3
Harry Potter would never stick his tongue out at a girl, not after his upbringing. Now, after a year or so being away from there, that could justify his relaxed nature. Not the damn next day!
Also, Dumbles would know after the first visit that Harry was different.
Also also, the Dursleys being paid for Harry is ****ing irritating! They should be turned inside out and made inferi, not benefit for abusing a ****ing child!
Markus2994 chapter 36 . 1/29
This whole plan is incredibly dumb ajd useless
LAB1 chapter 66 . 1/20
I have really enjoyed this story! You've done a great job of making an alternative universe! Your Dumbledore is up there with the most blatantly evil I've ever read. I'm very curious about what is going on with Draco and why is Dumbledore helping him? Does he enjoy creating Dark Lords so he can kill them? I admit when Dumbledore sided with Draco in the duel I expected the school to turn on Dumbledore and refuse to continue to participate in the fraud.
Melyana Sompie chapter 66 . 1/14