Reviews for Detective Midoriya
francicogarza chapter 47 . 1/27
I miss this story and wish to read more
23rsmith2 chapter 21 . 1/23
My family thinks I'm losing my mind with how much I'm laughing.
23rsmith2 chapter 17 . 1/23
Okay, the holding hands line made me lose my shit in laughter in the middle of a crowded cafeteria for a solid 3 minutes.
23rsmith2 chapter 14 . 1/23
Modern Problems require modern solutions.
KayBiJay chapter 1 . 1/2
Izuku is still the doormat and Aizawa still doesn't give a shit about the kids. All the cannon events are forced in stupid ways instead of being original, just minor deviations. Really disappointing.
Kingkong101 chapter 47 . 12/29/2022
The only people who like this kind of stories are people who like the main character being a cuck
osakiis chapter 47 . 12/8/2022
i'm still waiting patiently for the next chapter, hope you're doing well !
midnightangelsflame chapter 3 . 11/18/2022
Good premise but show more then tell. Your telling us too much information and not showing us the changes the izuku went through to get to point where he started growing into a better version of himself.

For example, you told us he came to the conclusion he needed to work out to help more people. How? What made him change his mind? Maybe because of his depression he started working out. There was an old lady who needed help with her groceries. At first weak izuku struggled but slowly got better at carrying all her groceries. There so many things you could have done to show us how he decide to work out. What made him change the habit from before when he wanted to be a quirkless hero.

Also there’s a good two chapters here of how izuku handles the aftermath of his decision of not being a hero. PHe will struggle with accepting it. Before decide to be something else.
Aedwards179 chapter 16 . 11/17/2022
I love the premise but you're forcing him into all the. main plot points. its really annoying. make the story new and original. with different arcs and shit. nog just throwing him. in with all the UA problems while. not being a student
Seimika chapter 47 . 9/26/2022
Anyone know if this story is dead
TopPotChef chapter 47 . 8/14/2022
this war a great story!
The all powerful Machine chapter 20 . 8/11/2022
Make him join the league of villains
GundamDemon chapter 47 . 8/4/2022
I love how hilarious this is I can't wait for you to post the next chapters. Please update this again soon.
The all powerful Machine chapter 15 . 7/31/2022
Have him join the LOV
majikss chapter 1 . 6/28/2022
also izuku is still kind of annoying with how crying he does
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »