Reviews for Detective Midoriya
Gold Testament chapter 33 . 3/11
I feel bad for the Pussy Cats.
ChaosPhoenix11 chapter 47 . 12/19/2023
“Your comments are what keeps me from abandoning this story” is not what I wanna read at the end of a story I really enjoyed that hasn’t been updated in over 2 years. :(
ConfusedSage chapter 9 . 10/17/2023
I remember why I stopped reading this. Ochako. I despise her character all the way around. I don't know why but she just makes me sick to my stomach.
A Reverse Weeb chapter 45 . 10/15/2023
This chapter was close to perfect, thought that's not much of a negative as nothing is perfect.

Dang, is this chapter good!
A Reverse Weeb chapter 29 . 10/14/2023
I entirely agree with that while I love my family to death and beyond, the drama fills me with unecessary thoughts and feelings. But that's life, eh?

Que sera sera, and all that.
A Reverse Weeb chapter 19 . 10/14/2023
Truly a great birthday gift for Midoriya
A Reverse Weeb chapter 17 . 10/14/2023
Hand holding! How lewd!
Wally991 chapter 47 . 8/21/2023
Honestly, this should be in comedy with how hilarious it is
animeloveranimegunner chapter 47 . 5/30/2023
Please update soon
jimmy.oz chapter 47 . 4/13/2023
Well if you ever do decide to come back i will keep it in the following. it is a really good story so far.
jimmy.oz chapter 46 . 4/13/2023
I understand the reason for hiding him and all but damn i was hoping the world was going to learn that quirkless person saved all might.
jimmy.oz chapter 10 . 4/13/2023
I wanted to stop reading since it hasn't been updated but the story is really good. i do hope for updates though.
jimmy.oz chapter 5 . 4/13/2023
Damn why is always Ochako. also i like how in the end he still saved people at the usj incident lol. since without him i feel like Tsuya would die just like without him bakugo would die from the sludge villain since the heroes didn't do anything to save him. all might should feel ashamed for ruining his dream since Izuku is a hero even if he doesn't know it.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 4/13/2023
Seems interesting just needs updates.
D chapter 45 . 4/5/2023