Reviews for Ashes in Our Mouths
taxzombie chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
I quite enjoyed this. Both interesting and entertaining.

Nicely done.
A non a mouse chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Good read, thank for sharing
Doom chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Harry always was a wuss
Random number generator chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
This was weird one, but well done story.
Random number generator chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Oho, active Harry. We will see.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
The world torn apart, truth and lies interchanged,
No truthful history in humans' memories remained...
Three on three the old one coils, words retained
By my memory from one of prophecies obtained
By her, the professor who in dragon later turned.
Harry the world destruction foils, hands strained
By bearing the weight of future as blood rained,
Will anybody help the child, guard him and protect,
Or will adult's mind now against loving care protest?
I know exactly what is causing this. Magic isn't growing weaker. It is leaking out of this universe. Leaking through a tear in the space-time continuum.
What? Why?
She had not seen Harry in many years and Harry knew she had not expected the scene that had just occurred. She had expected Harry to be willing to be the great hero again.
Why would he?
You killed Voldemort
No, Voldemort is merely in another place and time.
"We all deserve it Potter! That's not the point."
Agree.
He was racked with guilt at the cruel destiny that had led him to destroy everything!
No, it's not Harry's fault. It's fault of those incompetent, ignorant, stupid, moronic, idiotic, power-hungry, gryffindish lackeys of the Ministry.
Harry James Potter, you are too strong.
If it was that simple to expose the Dark Mark, it would have been done earlier.
Wizards and witches wearing the black cloaks and skull masks of death eaters began to apparate into the Hall.
It shows how strong the Dark Mark is. What a genius Tom Marvolo Riddle was.
White, unmarked skin! His Dark Mark was gone, total gone but his magic was intact. Potter had again done the impossible and removed his dark mark.
Thank you.
Those few who resisted the summons have had their marks removed.
Intriguing.
I was forged in the furnace of battle, harden in misery, shaped by pain, strengthened by long war and edged by deaths uncounted. I am the sword of vengeance. Wielded by the one who forged me," Harry said looking at a surprised Dumbledore, " to sweep the darkness that threatens to engulf us all from the world. I was made to bring the light to all!"
I dislike this speech, because, first, light isn't perfect, and second, a person should not be a tool.
"But I discovered that the light can be as oppressive as the dark."
Agree.
"I must agree with you for once!" Count Stassy said, "Attacking someone we just saw has the power to destroy the entire universe is hardly a wise thing."
Agree.
Professor Severus Snape, head of Slytherin house, potions master and terror of all things Gryffindor, especially the-boy-who-lived, threw himself into the arrangements for the funeral with a mania that bored on possession. A few visitors had tried to use the occasion for their own ends such as the reporter Rita Skeeter. Professor Snape had caught her one night trying to search through the robes that Harry wore. She would not be walking without the limp any time soon. And she was lucky. The two souvenir hunters came off considerably worse. They were unlucky in that they had the misfortune to be noticed by the professor just after he had come back from breaking the news of Harry's death to his relatives. He had left 4 Privet Drive before his fury overwhelmed his oath to never again use an unforgivable curse. Yes, the two souvenir hunters Professor Snape disturbed shortly after his arrival back to Hogwarts would not forget that day for as long as they lived. Word got around and there were no further instances for concern.
Thank you, Professor Snape.
Azreal, they named me, Archangel of Death.
Mourning for the Master of Death...
"That is no longer possible. I have come for a soul and a soul I must have."
Then take Tom's.
"Ah! But the terms were for a singular offer of sacrifice and a soul. There is no mention that they must be from the same person. A technicality perhaps but a good one.
Funny.
Why did Azreal remove Harry's memories?
Remus laughed and said, "Welcome to the madhouse!" and the name stuck. "I will remind you both of the terms of the current house rules. No insults and no duelling."
Good.
I guess we are like a family now. A very strange family
Great.
"I already have, Albus" Harry replied and then said one more word, "Oblivion!" as he waved his hand over the headmaster's head.
I'm glad there are both Harry within his head. He needs a good childhood, but he should be able to protect himself, too. Though, I wonder, when will Professor Snape notice this? I don't think Harry would Obliviate Uncle Sev.
Thank you, Laerza. Good day, good night, and good luck. I like and respect Professor Snape most in this family, but the idea of the Madhouse is generally appealing to me. I'm surprised I haven't seen this story before. It's original, well-written, and balanced, neither dark or light forward in it advanced, and the prophecy makes the most sense: either Harry or Tom had to die at the hand of the Archangel, and he has made the choice.
Monki-Neko chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
this is one of the most crack!-ish superpowered harry fics i've ever read but the beggining was solid and the more crack!-ish parts fit into the story. i think i would have liked a more lengthy, slightly slower-paced version but this is a nice fic to read on a rainy day with hot tea and cookies or on a summer day lounging on a patio outside by the pool.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
nice. dark at the start then, funny at the end.
Ralmidaz chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
Loved Harry's superpower display in the Greathall. Voldemort defeated in his first, year not bad.

Great story

Thx Tom
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
Good story but way to confusing at times.
Katalara chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
LOL great story!
Terri Granger chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
Wow. I love your Death! The brat is devious and has a very strange mind. Nice way of getting rid of Voldie and saving Draco!

Well doen.
3lle chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
You are crazy, aren't you? Well, your story is just... awesome. I love!
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 11/21/2008