Reviews for Wandering of a Sword Hero
Kamishiro Ryuu chapter 40 . 5/19
Such a turn of the plot, to be honest.
Mattywilkss chapter 33 . 5/15
So this entire shit-ass chapter was a childish response to something that many people agree with? Have fun going through life with that attitude retard. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends that way.
Jack chapter 16 . 5/15
Yep. Thanks for proving that. You are nothing but a chomo who cares a hell of a lot more for running gags than something so insignificant as plot. In prison surrounded by murderers and monsters chomos are treated as the absolute scumbags they are. The lowest of the low. And then (hopefully) they burn in hell.
Jack chapter 13 . 5/15
Lying asshole. You want to make this weapon a person. You want shirou to have a harem of little girls. You are trying very hard to make this story so cringe as to be completely unreadable. I'll probably read a few more chapters but I can see where this is going already. FUCKING CHOMOS ARE THE WORST.
Arturia LeFay chapter 30 . 5/6
Zelretch and magical girls never gets old
Cookie Sharter chapter 2 . 5/2
limited as fuck but why not just use rule breaker and break the damn restriction? like seriously with how limited the "legendary" sword is compared to literally his entire arsenal in UBW and with the arbitrary bullshit of levels being needed and his own level being set to 1 like come the fuck on, this is post HGW emiya isn't it? not gonna read much more into this but that is so much plot contrived BS
Uraharaisgod chapter 17 . 4/28
Minor note, but Cu actually respected Shirou on the UBW route, and you could argue he was friendly in Hollow Ataraxia (then there's the cooking with Emiya anime as well)

Still love the curse of hunting dogs idea though
Red Riding Cape chapter 50 . 4/22
I'm greatly enjoying the story, thanks for your time and effort! Good luck with life and writing, I eagerly await further chapters.
giovvaniauditore chapter 40 . 4/21
Oh yh this is when the story got weird
Cross69 chapter 38 . 4/13
I honestly only realized where the weapon rank up was from cause of A Sword named Archer
SPECTOR -107 chapter 39 . 4/6
I just remembered that Issei was a made up name that Shirou used to disguise himself so could you please explain how avenger possesed issei if he isn't even a real person?
Pixelitus chapter 50 . 4/1
I can see why you would retire this story. It feels like you wrote yourself DEEP into a corner.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 50 . 3/31
I love the story but I have to confess that I hate you immeasurably because of where you left the story.
Ashen Author chapter 40 . 3/30
Hah! I didn't see this coming, but in hindsight you foreshadowed it excellently, and I love Shirou hamming it up as an excellent villain, go you!
Ashen Author chapter 33 . 3/30
Hah! Using spite as a writing motivation, well done. It looks like an interesting development, I look forward to seeing how it goes.
8,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »