Reviews for Wandering of a Sword Hero
917brat chapter 19 . 50m
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
This story really hooks your attention and makes you eager to read more of it, please keep up the absolutely wonderful work.
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Wally991 chapter 50 . 5/24
It was a nice place to end it. It feels like the end of a season
LOSTxWo1f chapter 50 . 5/16
Time to put the real Faker in his place! Don't know if you'll actually continue this any time soon, since it's been 5 years. But I hope ya do.
LOSTxWo1f chapter 47 . 5/16
Aww, Rino didn't have an explosive shield hero to save her this time. Hopefully someone does something about that some time.
huongdaoroma chapter 50 . 5/16
Rip. This story was really good while it lasted. Abandoned..
LOSTxWo1f chapter 20 . 5/15
Always love seeing the reactions of normal people to the bullshittery that is overpowered people's antics. Lmao.
LOSTxWo1f chapter 16 . 5/15
Gah damn! 40K monsters wiped out in one go is INSANE. No one is ever going to believe it! Well, maybe Siltvelt would.
weirdbutOK chapter 17 . 4/15
man this pg author note is making me laugh. but I've been enjoying this so far so i'm sure it's not actually that bad
RandomNameNumber9583753 chapter 17 . 3/19
Fucking annoying person wanting naofumi to come back soon, when he is completely capable of taking care of himself and melromarc. And I thought that Shirou would go to all the countries to synchronize with the hourglasses before returning to melromarc only at level 100 ;- it's my fault for having deluded myself like that xd
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 48 . 3/9
I believe those people who's doing any claims of "It's just Shirou in Disguise" are people who tbinks it's funny to make such claim.

I just thought of a Possible Multi-Crossover through the Shield Hero Series, specifically, choosing 4 Completely Unrelated Anime Characters as the Cardinal Heroes, as long as they fit the Requirements. Like Ritsuka Fujimaru could fit as the Shield Hero, Naruto Uzumaki as the Spear Hero, Asia Argento from DxD as the Bow Hero, and Erza Scarlet as the Sword Hero.

I mean, it would be interesting if you choose Characters that would fight the Controls of the Legendary Weapons, like Kurama for Naruto, One for All for Izuku Midoriya, Ddraig within the Boosted Gear for Issei Hyoudou.

Speaking of, Sacred Gears from DxD, Mystic Codes from Fate, and both the Legendary and Vassal Weapons of the Shield Hero Series are almost the same, due to how it's connected to their Soul and such. For example, a Few Fanfiction for the Fate Series shows Shirou creating Mystic Codes je could easily Dismiss like how Servants can Dismiss their Weapons and Armor and such, how Sacred Gears would only show when they're being used and could kill a person when said Sacred Gear was Removed from them, and so on. If you ever thought of doing a Rewrite, then add Mystic Codes for Shirou, as I can clearly see him actually having them rather than Tracing some. Hell, even if I sound like I'm only Repeating myself, you could even make Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg sending Shirou Emiya and Artoria Pendragon into the world of Shield Hero due to Fitoria's Request and directly send them to the Queen of Melromarc, with Specific Instructions to Shirou that he's not allowed to use his Reality Marble no Matter what.
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 36 . 3/8
Kanshou and Bakuya are known as the Married Blade.

I don't know which is which, but base on my Understanding, The White Blade is the Blade Created through the Willing Sacrifice of the Wife, turning 1 of them into a Holy Sword, but when the King Receive the Black Blade, but not the White Blade from the Blacksmith, said Blacksmith was killed by Anger with said Blade, turning the Blade into a Demonic Sword. Due to it being a Twin Blade, a Black and White Blade, the Death by a Man and a Woman in Different ways, and the fact that fhe Man and Woman are Married, both Blades are Attracted to each other and Balance their Power.
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 36 . 3/8
I just wanted to say this, cause it's way to Convenient. Turtle is Shirou, Phoenix is Firo, White Toger is Atla, and Dragon Emperor is Azu.
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 35 . 3/8
I view Naofumi more like a Mercenary or Anti-Hero more than anything. He isn't a True Hero, but more of a Survivor who would help if he could and would only curse on himself if said help he did backfired.

The Curse Series will also affect their perception, it already showed multiple times that the Hate Series makes him more Aggressive and less Trusting, and in this Fanfiction, the Sloth Series makes Shirou less Caring and Loose Hope.

But what I believe on what would be the Hardest part for both Naofumi and Shirou to reach would be the Blessed Series. It's literally the Opposite of the Curse Series, but to obtain it, they need to not only Master the Curse Series, but to Overcome it Completely, which would be Harder than anything.

I actually view the Gaining the Blessed Series of Mastering and Reaching the Highest Rank of the Curse Series, and since most Series that I've seen is the 4th Level, I believe They need to obtain the 5th Level of the given Curse Series and Solo Fight their Cursed Version on a Mental World.

For Example, and this is on my own View Point, for Naofumi to Master "Shield of Wrath V" he needed to Face a Dragon Hybrid Version of Himself within his Mental World and that he needed to win, due to the Condition of, if he lost, his Curse will take over and kill everyone, including Raphtalia. While Shirou with his "Sword of Sloth" he needed to face whom he'll name "Sloth Emiya" due to him being a version of him loosing hope completely and wants to seal Shirou within the Curse Series as he destroy the world, which Shirou wouldn't allow. And in both instances, they'll need to fight the sense of Wrath and Sloth as they fight.

I literally view the Blessed Series like how Naruto obtain his Chakra Cloak Form, but in a Shape of looking like an Angelic Paladin.
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 34 . 3/8
When I heard the Naofumi Midori on the Previous Chapters, I never expected for you to use it like this without making Naofumi disguising himself as a Girl.
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 33 . 3/8
Tje only Question I wanted answer is if the Weapon Merging would erase the Weapons that was Meege or not, or if it's gonna be a new Weapon added, if it's the Latter, then it'll be op if Shirou decided to Merge all of them.
9,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »