Reviews for Isle of Flightless Birds
fruitscandy927 chapter 37 . 3/3
I just started reading your fic and I love it! I would read it any time I had free time and I'm all caught up! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Amazing story!
astrayangelwings chapter 37 . 2/21
OMG FINALLY! Ahhh been reading this from the start and i am also finally back after my hiatus. A LOT HAS HAPPENED IN THE 7 CHAPTERS I MISSED OMG. Sasuke and sakura building a connection. NOW THE MOST AWAITED STALK FROM TGE DAMN START I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Thank u for such an amazing and unique story indeed!
only me who still feel so mad at Sasuke, he almost killed her and brought her to a place where she will suffer a lot, I think even I lost the couple's chemistry. It's just that I'm afraid that as in the anime Sakura is that person who ignores her own pain in the name of love. But anyway, I'm still very curious to see this situation develop. Tsunade may be at fault, but Sakura is alive because of her decisions, Sasuke is responsible for his own actions, but his actions are not responsible.
I cannot wait to see how sasuke and sakura are going to react to the truth. i hope Tsunade will be held accountable for what she's done... Sasuke and Sakura really didn't deserve it and should at least be very angry at everyone in the heavens
I love this story so so so much
this is sooooo good
BookWormFT chapter 37 . 1/26
After studying all day, it’s nice to sit back and read updates for a fic you love. So that’s exactly what I did and it’s 1:30am but I have no regrets
2 years ago this masterpice was first published! Looking forward to reading more of this story
bibelotfox chapter 37 . 1/24
Probably one of my favorite chapters so far! Can’t wait for the next one
This is such an interesting and amazing story. You're a good writer with fairly good imaginations. Good luck with the changes you are trying to install in your life.
This is it such a unique spin and I really like your characterization and dynamics *.* looking forward to the next chapter!
biblich0r chapter 37 . 1/22
Oh my ! The next chapter's going to be absolutely brilliant ! I can't wait !
I hope you are doing well ! Happy to hear you're making good changes in your life :) I'm sure we can all wait patiently for the next update as long as you're well !
Take care !
i hope sasuke finaly realise that sakura is the his sakura
This is so original, I really love it
Awesome