Reviews for When She Cries
MJ chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Awww so nice! Really nicely written.
nannygirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh this was such a heartbreaking but wonderfully written piece. I mean that scene from the show is heartbreaking enough but adding this story to it, had a hard time holding back some of the tears. You did a marvelous job at getting in Hyde’s head and sharing with us what was going on in there when he saw Jackie crying. And the song that went with it was perfect! Very great song choice!

This was a wonderful piece, Bunny. I very much enjoyed reading it. thanks so very much for sharing it and keep up the always terrific work!
romancer17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I love the simplicity of Hyde's thoughts - really keeps him in character. I don't care what everyone says, Steven Hyde is a simple man who just complicates things when he thinks TOO much. Underneath it all, he's just like you depicted him. Kudos!
Miss Tonya chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Short and sweet...okay, maybe it's not meant to be sweet. I really liked the song selection, and I really do think that a little piece of Hyde dies every time Jackie cries. Okay, that was a little corny but it's true. Anyway, this is going on my favorites )
Ria cola chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
that was pretty good. This was the First "that 70's show' fic i have every read, and it won't be the last.
Candy.07 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
that was good!
fireflower chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Such a great fic...really pulls at the heartstrings...I hope you choose to continue it...show us Jackie's perspective as well...maybe even tie in a happy ending...lord knows with the recent developments we could all use it...:)
runningbelle619 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
So sad. I really enjoyed this, it gives a good inside on Hyde's POV.
PixiePunk chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
*sigh* my review didn't work for someone reason it just took your quote...Sorry about that. What I meant to put was that that line made me cry! You went and made me cry Bunny! That was great though and I loved it and I'm so glad you wrote again. I've missed your writing. Your stories kick ass.
PixiePunk chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I just want to hold her, to tell her, "I love you, baby; you make me wanna be a better man."
JackieHyde chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
That was so beautiful. Please write more very soon!
Piper15 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
THis is really well done. The song you picked was perfect! Hope you write more.
James Riley chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I cried nearly clear through "Nobody's Fault But Mine" last night, and so help me, I nearly cried again reading your story. Break my heart, will ya? I bow to you in your infinite wisdom and ability to capture Hyde's voice and still be so damn angsty. I'm not worthy.