Reviews for Insomnia
Maxride268 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh god..

I was not expecting that. One of my favorites though. I was confused at first, why it was rated M, your stories don't tend to be explicit. I get it now though. Definitely a lot of trigger warnings.

I loved that story. Poor Draco though.. Bittersweet.
Laura chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
:'( I like this style of writing. Very well written.

Did Draco commit suicide or something there?
RoccieDella chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
brilliant. i love the format and the flow. and all of it

absolutely in love with it
dirtyprettything chapter 1 . 11/15/2006

i read this a while back and thought it was excellent, and remebered it yesterday so decided to have a little search.

Very original, nicely done and I was wondering whether i could pike your writing style for a fic - with a sort of: style copied from paranoidkitten in teh disclaimer.

mnm chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
thats was pretty sweet, different then the normal thing i read. so congrats, that was cool.
Midnight-Sunset chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
this was brilliantly written. the insinuating was a great idea, and its very original. great work! .
Tan Kimiko chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Considering I never read anything in the HP world with a slash warning...

You're a genius at this one-sided conversation! It makes me imagine things better than ordinary-format stories. There's a feel in it, well, I can't explain exactly, just that it has this dark, edgy feeling in the piece. Well done!
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
that was a tad hard to follow, but i enjoyed it. i likr this type of format, although, like i said, it can be unclear. like the end... i didn't quite get that. the parts i did get were creepy though. the whole thing was good.
Shadow Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
that was great! i love how you wrote that. It gave exactly enough insight to understand what was going on. poor draco. i think this story was very good for being so short. nicely done.
atalanta's apples chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Did I not review this story? How could I not have? Eurgh, I'm retarded, I read this story like once a month I love it so much. I've never seen anything like it and it's just got Draco, Harry, and Hermione captured so perfectly. Honestly, this is one of my favorite stories of all time, I love it.
dementiadeaddoll chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
i liked this...a lot...poor himself? sigh...
LeRou chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I love the stuff you come up with. You have lovely writing, and this nearly made me tear up. Nearly ;) I stopped getting so involved in the story at that point.

You have lots of talent, but you already know that :) Keep writing. I really liked that.
Random chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Wow... jeez, this is... intense. Very, very good, tense, gets the point across without being gratuitously explicit. I love the way you did it, with the one sided conversations- occasionally I had to think to figure out who was talking about what, but that seems to be intentional. One thing I don't like is Snape, who is my absolute favorite character, doing the things he does- but, if you don't interpret him the way I do, it does make a lot of sense, in a weird way. I like your other stories a lot too, but this is so far the best.
Roxxi chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Hey, gr8 story

kind of hard to understand, what with only 1 person talking and all, but i guess that's the point

keep goin!

WolfHawk chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Oh wow. I like that. I like that *a lot*. Good stuff. Fantastically innovative writing style. Really really well written...I'm quite jealous.

I liked the way I had to guess a little who he was talking to, but you didn't make it completely cryptic and it wasn't that hard to suss out...ok, I'm babbling. Long story short: I liked it a lot.