Reviews for Visions of Reality
blackXroseXpiano93 chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
OMGOMGOMGOMG! It was so tear jerking with Harry and Hermione. I can't wait for the next chapter.
IceAngel89 chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
Hm I hope that if anyone has to die that it would be Harry. I love Harry to death but Draco and Hermione go through so much that they need to stay together and raise their child if the child makes it out alive from Lucius's grasps... which reminds me... you should totally kill old Lucius or have Draco do it. That would be really cool.
blackXroseXpiano93 chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
I really like your story.
IceAngel89 chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
loved the chapter.. can't wait for the next chapter!
Mischievous Mystery chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
:P
IceAngel89 chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
update soon please!
IceAngel89 chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
i can't believe you killed Draco! he can't die not fair! she can't be with Harry!
pagestravel chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
aw, so sad. what's wrong with hermione?
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
I HATE YOU! i hate you because this story is fabulous and you dont have the decency to finish it! im hangin' on a cliff! PLEEZ UPDATE AND CONTINUE! im a huge fan! :o)
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
good chapter. got some errors though, and youre switching from present to past tense, and its sometimes confusing. but, pretty good. cant wait to read more! im a fan! :o)
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
i luv this story so far, but you need to make a line or something indicating things happening to different characters, scenery, etc., etc. it just makes the story easier to read. but other than that, pretty good. cant wait to read on! im a HUGE fan! :o)
alien94 chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
nice job, just try and make the chapters a lil longer at least. im not saying that you have to but it would be nicer! that all

-Luna Carter
alien94 chapter 11 . 11/16/2007
keep on writing!
DELDELETEDPROFILE chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
sorry i havent reviewd in a while

great chapter. keep it up. 1 comment: hermione keeps goin back and foarth and soon she needs to choose. i think it should be who the baby's father is but thats just me.

stw
Mouchi-Mou chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
oh enchanting. wait has she shagged malfoy?