Reviews for Midori-ya Cafe
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 6/6
I read this before but I'm trying to read Nanoha fics again during my free time.

I don't remember why she doesn't talk to Fate. Guess only one way to find out.

On to the next chapter!
grace chapter 3 . 10/22/2019
what huhuhuhuhu! Its very open ended hope there is still a chance of change of mind and continue this.
Darshes chapter 3 . 9/16/2019
It was nice even if a little short and a bit rushed. Through, if I would be honest, I was counting on a little more. Oh, well...
genetic-depression chapter 3 . 9/15/2019
Nice ending, Wish it was more but I won't push you. Thank you
Wildprincess chapter 2 . 8/13/2019
I wonder why Nanoha doesn't speak with her? I think it's common knowledge that it's good for business to chat up customers given that Fate has been visiting consistently for the last month. I wonder what's her deal? Do update soon! I want to see some progress.
Wildprincess chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
Hey! What happened to Fate is extremely funny. I honk it really does happen in the movies only. You know those romantic comedies. However, it must have been amusing to watch if I were Nanoha. Please do continue the fic. I'm watching out for this.
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 6/23/2019
Well, I am curious why Nanoha has not made any friendly gesture towards her. That is if Fate really really tried to befriend her. Also, I have been a victim of something like this in the past. People thought I don't speak the language but I do. It will really all depend on what was said. Otherwise, I just let it go.

Too bad for Fate though, that was a stupid thing. What she said that is.

Please write more!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
Ok looks like a good start, but what happened? Al of a sudden she's buying something and the next she ran out? Was it he cupcakes or what? I have a few more questions but I will wait until the next chapters for it to be revealed s
UndefinedColorfull chapter 2 . 6/11/2019
I think this one is abandoned too like your other stories, isn't it, Pet-Chay?
Well.. Thanks.
UndefinedColorfull chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
Dasu kun Are you sure you will fell for Nanoha here? She seems a kind of cold girl here..
I feel a bit sorry for Fate
Dasu-kun chapter 2 . 4/28/2019
Ok, please keep going with the story * - *

XD Fate, you dummy XDD

I read both chapters and, don't know why but this Nanoha, I could fall for her XD

Hello! owo/

Are you really going to make this a 3 chapter story? TTwTT well is your fanfic so there is nothin we readers could do about it. But, dang it! this is a really good plot and your narrative.

Greetings, see you next chapter.
grace chapter 2 . 4/11/2019
UPDATE PLEASE! THANK YOU :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
Damn! , this is a great plot and I hope you continue ... thanks.
T chapter 1 . 2/20/2019